Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Meetup @ BABSCon

Sageflare

Hello all, we are now 1 1/2 months away from Babscon. Since we have a lot of people going to the festivities from all over (saw one coming from Manchester, UK) I thought it would be cool to have us all meet together at the con and probably do something. Last year a few of us got together and had lunch at the All-American Grill that was across the street from the hotel. If any of you would like to have a get together this is the place where we can plan something so anyways hope I'll see you guys at the con.

• Brohoof 6

I think meeting up at the same place would not be a bad idea, but how about we do it a little latter this time?
Mostly because i want to get a group picture, and to talk to some people whom i didn't meet last time

I think meeting up at the same place would not be a bad idea, but how about we do it a little latter this time?

Mostly because i want to get a group picture, and to talk to some people whom i didn't meet last time

Yeah we could work something out for maybe a dinner thing or something like that. I remember you showing up when we were all getting ready to leave. It would probably best to do it when there aren't any big panels like sometime in the evening or so before NEIGHham as well.
  • Brohoof 1

It would be good to talk about it. I remember going to the restaurant and seeing lots of fans there. Too bad that if it's outside the convention then you won't see me in costume if I wear one.

it is like across the street...

Yeah we could work something out for maybe a dinner thing or something like that. I remember you showing up when we were all getting ready to leave. It would probably best to do it when there aren't any big panels like sometime in the evening or so before NEIGHham as well.

that could work...

also i am planning a night 0 party...

it is like across the street...

that could work...

also i am planning a night 0 party...

Awesome, know that I will be there also I can pitch in to help if you would like.

I'm game, though I admit that much of my con experience is going to be somewhat ad hoc outside of a panel and some booth manning. 

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be up for this. I'm staying at the hotel Friday and Saturday night -- don't have anything planned for the convention outside of whatever hours I'll be staffing whatever needs to be staffed. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

How about right after the Ponyverse panel? Is that enough time?

Maybe Thursday night, or (dare I suggest it) Friday morning before the convention?

I'd be there on saturday, so no.

Miiiggghttt be too early.

Or if we want to meet up for lunch, how about 12:15pm-2:00pm (or anywhere in that time frame after the VA panel but before The Voice: Equestria)? The thing that sucks is that no matter when we meet (during the convention period), we'll be missing out on something related to the convention.

Or if we want to meet up for lunch, how about 12:15pm-2:00pm (or anywhere in that time frame after the VA panel but before The Voice: Equestria)? The thing that sucks is that no matter when we meet (during the convention period), we'll be missing out on something related to the convention.

Uhm, maybe. I'll tell you if anything comes up but this seems good, but I'm a little unfamiliar with the map and schedule. Where would this be?

How about right after the Ponyverse panel? Is that enough time?

Maybe Thursday night, or (dare I suggest it) Friday morning before the convention?

friday might be the only day i get sleep

XP