Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What fast food chains are near where you live?

Lucky Bolt

Inspired by the "What supermarket chains are by where you live" 

So, what fast food restaurant chains are near where you live? 

For me...

McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, KFC, and Burger King. We have a Chick Fil A and Steak n Shake too but technically they aren't considered "fast food" 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, there's a number of fast food retailer outlets where I live :laugh: We have Macca's (McDonald's), Hungry Jacks (A.K.A the Australian version of Burger King) :derp:, Red Rooster, KFC, a number of chinese food restaurants and I think we have either a Domino's or a Pizza Hut :dash: 

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 3

We don't have as many fast food chains in austria. The only ones "near" me are a McDonalds and a Burger King (still 43 km and 34km away). We have more small chains like Noodle King. From which I prefer McDonalds because they have McCafé there as well!

tumblr_p2ueg1borx1qjyq9xo1_1280.jpg

My favorite being Lili's Noodle Box because they have Kani Maki, Ebi Maki and even Unagi Sushi! :wub:

We actually have way too many here to count, all because the town is really hell bent on "expanding". Most of the major national chains like McDonalds, Carls, Domino's, and Jack, along with places like In-N-Out, little room for local places to breath

Edited by Kiryu-Chan

Fast food establishments near me is a local Chinese takeaway (I live right next door to it),

down the road another couple of Chinese Takeaways, a couple of indian takeaways, and a chippy (basically a place that sells thicc chips, and deep fat fried pizza, sausage, fish, and a few other things), a couple of roll shops,

Just a little farther down I have a roll shop,

down the other side of the road I have a McDonalds, KFC, Costa Coffee, Subway, and a pub that has a fairly nice restaurant part of it,

as well as at a mall not far from me I have lots of food places,

as well as down the road from me (Yes, Glasgow is weird, council scheme housing plots go basically to the point where nearby towns meet the city) there is a town with a main street with lots more food places

there's a lot of options for me

• Brohoof 2

I mean, on my military camp we have some normal ones. Popeye's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Charley's, Baskin Robbins, etc. But just off-post we have a whole lot of local shops that I'm not sure are branded anywhere.

Crack Chicken is the first one that comes to mind, then Locos Tacos and Mom's Kitchen. :P

Back in Washington we have largely the same selection. Taco Bell, Burger King, McDonald's, Charley's, and Sooubway.

There's a Subway in town as well as a Sonic and a DQ in a town not too far away. That is to say, I live in a very rural part of the country so most of these are a good 10+ miles from my house and I never go to them anyways because I'm p!$$ poor. Do I really miss going to DQ... :(

Even though my town is tiny tiny, we do have a Subway sandwich, which I go to often. We also have a Pizza Hut but that’s incorporated inside of a gas station.

Um... Tons. Doubt I'll even list all of them, because there are surely many I'll forget.

McDonald's, Arby's, Wendy's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Little Caesar's, Braum's, Chick-Fil-A (unfortunately), Subway, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, Carl's Jr, Sonic, etc. We have nearly everything apparently. lol

• Brohoof 1

The usual. McDonalds, Taco Bell, Arbys, Dairy Queen,Qudoba, all in the next town over, along with our regional burgers and custard chain Culvers. Travel a bit farther and you can get Hardy's, Burger King and Five Guys. 

I'm leaving off pizza places as those are more akin to restaurants. But do sandwich shops like Subway and Quiznos count as fast food? What about cafes like Star Bucks? 

My college has a Subway on campus. :kirin: The rest of the town has options like McDonald's, Taco Bell, Del Taco, Wendy's, Carl's Jr., Burger King, Panda Express, Qdoba, Dairy Queen, Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, KFC, Culver's, Taco John's, Goodtimes, and Buffalo Wild Wings.

My hometown has mostly the same stuff, except it also has a Raising Cane's. :pinkie:

Oh, and not far from home, we're supposed to get an In-N-Out Burger at some point. They're finally expanding to our state so I'll be able to try it. I have just never gotten around to it when I've been in California before.

In town, I've got McDonald's, Sonic, Wendy's, Hardee's, Subway, KFC/Taco Bell and a Pizza Hut, though they're not really fast food per se.

If I go a couple towns over, I get stuff like Burger King, Cane's and a few other things.