Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop marigo's request emporium

marigo

[CLOSED] too full of requests! if you already made a request before i closed this request shop do not worry. i will still do yours.

I can draw you a pony 

it will be something like this:

post-32029-0-55129600-1423523726.png

please request in this format:

1.) show me a picture (can be general zoi's pony creator or anything else is fine)

2.) tell me details like what expression and pose you want (otherwise it'll just basically be a recolored version of the above image with different hair)

3.) let me know if you want anything else in the picture like an object or something

4.) tell me whether or not you'd be alright with me posting the art on my deviantart page. if not that is totally fine :)

they will be a transparent background image unless you state otherwise

keep in mind that i am doing this all for free so try not to push me too hard. i do have a life outside the forums so i wont be working on these 24/7 so please be patient if i take a long time to post some of these :squee:

I will brohoof the request i will be currently working on so if i brohoof your post, you know that i am working on your pony. 

let the requests begin!

Edited by marigo

Yes here you go see if you can do something with my pony, and please take your time, and yes you are free to post on deviant art as well, also I would love some hoop earings towards the top of ear going down the side and if you can plugs in the ears this would be awesome. cutie mark in included as well thanks.                                                                    post-31415-0-43154900-1423525887_thumb.pngpost-31415-0-98801400-1423525912.jpg

First, I'd like to say you have an adoooorable artstyle and OC. Simple, yet effective! 

I'd like to make a request too! 

post-31378-0-85421000-1423106914.png

Yes, he's got the snout of a mare. He's almost mare-like, but without eyelashes. :3 And if you can, could you make his pose so that his right hoof is up in the air and his back left leg is up as well? I'm not sure how to describe it, but he'd be standing on his left front hoof and his back right hoof. I'll try finding a reference of that pose if needed~ 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Red Star~

Yes here you go see if you can do something with my pony, and please take your time, and yes you are free to post on deviant art as well, also I would love some hoop earings towards the top of ear going down the side and if you can plugs in the ears this would be awesome. cutie mark in included as well thanks.                                                                    attachicon.gifmyPony.pngattachicon.gifsacred geometry2.jpg

I'm finally done!

took longer than i expected it to. i had to take a few breaks here and there cause i was busy with other stuff. the reason i took so long is mainly because your oc is different than what i expected to receive in every aspect (size, shape, eyes, etc.). not saying i have a problem with it. this was a fun project in the long run. the cutie mark was a bit tricky tho. it was so complex that i had to resize the entire pony so i could fit the cutie mark in there without it looking like a bunch of mesh.

so here's your pony:

post-32029-0-17192700-1423616552_thumb.png

thank you for your business!

First, I'd like to say you have an adoooorable artstyle and OC. Simple, yet effective! 

img-3487464-1-redstar.jpgYes, he's got the snout of a mare. He's almost mare-like, but without eyelashes. :3 And if you can, could you make his pose so that his right hoof is up in the air and his back left leg is up as well? I'm not sure how to describe it, but he'd be standing on his left front hoof and his back right hoof. I'll try finding a reference of that pose if needed~ 

Thanks in advance! 

Hi Red Star, first of all, thank you for the compliment on my artstyle! :squee:

I would love to draw your oc! however, the image isn't coming up on my computer. not sure if its a problem with my computer or not but could you please try reposting it? meanwhile i will be drawing Tao's oc so if you could send it again I will do yours next. Thank you! :)

I would love to draw your oc! however, the image isn't coming up on my computer. not sure if its a problem with my computer or not but could you please try reposting it? meanwhile i will be drawing Tao's oc so if you could send it again I will do yours next. Thank you! :)

img-3490301-1-post-31378-0-85421000-1423

Here it is again~ Sorry for the inconvenience. x3

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_02_2015/post-31378-0-85421000-1423106914.png 

And here's a link just in case!

By the way, he's not derpy-eyed. It just looks like so in the reference pic~ x3

Oh! And you're welcome! I really do like it~ So keep it up! :D

Edited by Red Star~

I'm finally done!

took longer than i expected it to. i had to take a few breaks here and there cause i was busy with other stuff. the reason i took so long is mainly because your oc is different than what i expected to receive in every aspect (size, shape, eyes, etc.). not saying i have a problem with it. this was a fun project in the long run. the cutie mark was a bit tricky tho. it was so complex that i had to resize the entire pony so i could fit the cutie mark in there without it looking like a bunch of mesh.

so here's your pony:

I'm finally done!

so here's your pony:

I love thanks, I really like it keep up the great work.

Name: Soot

image ref: http://i.imgur.com/KU2mKPG.png

Cutie Mark: http://i.imgur.com/Fcme8rJ.png

DA:  You can post Soot on DA and I love to do art trades!

Pose:  Have him looking a bit playful with a grin a bit and showing a fang a bit! Just have him standing there a bit in a simple pose!

Soot:

post-32029-0-63734200-1423784808_thumb.png

Sorry for taking so long. I have a busy life. 

drawing ponies is fun. :derp:

img-3487464-1-post-31378-0-85421000-1423

Yes, he's got the snout of a mare. He's almost mare-like, but without eyelashes. :3 And if you can, could you make his pose so that his right hoof is up in the air and his back left leg is up as well? I'm not sure how to describe it, but he'd be standing on his left front hoof and his back right hoof. I'll try finding a reference of that pose if needed~ 

Thanks in advance! 

Here it is:

post-32029-0-76262100-1424110337.png

My computer stopped working for a while so i couldn't work on it until today.

I really like your oc. Is cool.

is it alright if i post it on DA? :squee:

Edited by marigo

Here it is:

attachicon.gifRed Star's OC.png

My computer stopped working for a while so i couldn't work on it until today.

I really like your oc. Is cool.

is it alright if i post it on DA? :squee:

Waha! :D I love eeeeet! And you got the pose exactly how I wanted it~ Thank you soooooo much and great work! He looks so AMAZING! Simple, but amazing!  Keep it up! :3

And yes! You may post it to DA~