Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Who is the greatest face-painted wrestler in wrestling history?

Either the Road Warriors or Jeff Hardy

The Powers Of Pain or Demolition.

• Brohoof 2

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Who is the greatest face-painted wrestler in wrestling history?

The Great Kabuki. Without him, we wouldn't have had guys like The Great Muta, or even guys who spray mist into peoples faces. 

tumblr_nib1eqFuEB1u792ado1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 2

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

BTW, is it just me, or did he look like a shogun?

Shoguns fit more the stereotypical image of the samurai. As his name entails, he was based off the characters in Kabuki theater.

Kabuki-Noh-Kyogen.png

• Brohoof 1

The Great Kabuki. Without him, we wouldn't have had guys like The Great Muta, or even guys who spray mist into peoples faces. 

sig-4804258.tumblr_nib1eqFuEB1u792ado1_5

I freaking love Kabuki. You deserve a can of coke. (eventhough his run in WCCW with the "all asian title" was kinda stupid :P)

I just wanted to announce that i will receive a brand new PS4 coming sometime next week and one of the first games that i will own is WWE 2K17. If anyone is interested in a little match i am all ears and i am certainly very excited to play the game. :)

• Brohoof 3

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

I just wanted to announce that i will receive a brand new PS4 coming sometime next week and one of the first games that i will own is WWE 2K17. If anyone is interested in a little match i am all ears and i am certainly very excited to play the game. :)

Believe me, if I had a PS4, I'd strongly consider it.

Alas, got to wait until after the Switch has been out for a bit before (1) weighing each console's pros and cons and (2) finally making my decision.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

BTW, to everyone who right now owns the game, who is your favorite wrestler to play with?

I know, kinda hard with over 120 wrestlers to choose. :P

• Brohoof 1

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

BTW, to everyone who right now owns the game, who is your favorite wrestler to play with?

I know, kinda hard with over 120 wrestlers to choose. :P

Typically my CAWs. Outside of that it would've been CM Punk. 

• Brohoof 2

For the male wrestlers it's AJ Styles.

Although, since I'm mainly using the female wrestlers at the moment,

my favorites to use are Becky Lynch & Alexa Bliss.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

Don't think the Rumble was nearly as bad as the '14 or '15 one. They could have done something different, yeah, but what'd you expect?

Honestly, it's beyond me why the obvious main event of this year's Wrestlemania had to be the main event for Battleground.

• Brohoof 1

Neutral on all threads.

@@RiseofSpectrum,

While I can understand why that would a good WrestleMania main event for some people,

I've never understood what was so great about any of the Shield members.

They're really not that great, just that each of them have their strong points and when they were together, those strong points from each member really hid their weakness well. Rollins was the wrestler, Ambrose was the talker, and Reigns was the "hot tag" guy. When the Shield ended, their weaknesses were obviously exposed, with Reigns suffering the most in this regard. You can even see how the fans' perception of each of them changed.

Ambrose was the future top heel. Remained face, stuck in the midcard, brief moment of glory, back to the midcard.

Reigns was the guy with the "it" factor. Exposed as a boring, average wrestler, pretty bad talker. Hated by many.

Rollins was assumed to become the least known out of the three. Instead, managed to work around his horrible promo skills, even managing to become decent at it, and is pretty much the best out of the 3.

Thing is, while the Shield as a unit disbanded, the hype is still there. And the popularity of each, too.

Though, I wouldn't have gone the same way WWE would. Reigns as corporate champion, Rollins the guy hating on Reigns and wanting to destroy him as much as he could, and Ambrose as the guy who would work his way up and win the Royal Rumble. That's how I'd do it anyway.

• Brohoof 2

Neutral on all threads.

@@RiseofSpectrum,

Out of the three Shield members the one with the most potential is Seth Rollins, IMO.

He has an ok look, he's a good wrestler & he's slowly becoming more comfortable with his promo's as the months go on. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

post-31596-0-23439200-1486136968_thumb.jpg

Copy of the game was in my mail this afternoon. As you can see, i actually managed to get it with the Goldberg pack, eventhough most are already gone and are only limited. But i got one of the last remaining copies. :P

Just need to wait for my PS4 now.

• Brohoof 2

Became a fan years ago and still to this day and I just can never shake the habit of watching wrestling these days. :D I'll admit that WWE's booking has been rough around the edges for months, when they do get it right sometimes it goes well or burns into a flame of everlasting disappointment. Maybe Wrestlemania this year will be good, fingers crossed.

• Brohoof 3

attachicon.gifWIN_20170203_164328.JPG

Copy of the game was in my mail this afternoon. As you can see, i actually managed to get it with the Goldberg pack, eventhough most are already gone and are only limited. But i got one of the last remaining copies. :P

Just need to wait for my PS4 now.

I think you mean the GOOOOOOLDBEEEERRRRRRRG pack

As for the Hall of Fame, when is William Regal going to be inducted dammit

• Brohoof 1

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

I was thinking of forgiving the WWE for all of the stuff that happened with Sting in his WWE run.

But I can't, for many reasons.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Holy crap, the Royal Rumble was just on Sunday, and Elimination Chamber is next week

I know it's because there are two PPVs this month, but it's still a shock

I am now sad.

Nigel Mcguinness, Steve Corino and now Kevin Kelly are all leaving Ring Of Honor. ROH is about to loose their entire announce team. 

:(

• Brohoof 2

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

@@Denim&Venom,

I *think* I may have asked this already & I apologize if that's the case.

"What are your feelings on Matt Striker as a commentator?"

I feel that while Striker can sometimes give interesting trivia on the wrestlers or wrestling history

he also falls into the same patterns as Bradshaw

where he makes obscure references, tells lame jokes & can be overly excited.

Like, when he said that absolutely cringe worthy line (IMO.) "No way, it's a mark out, moment I'm marking out bro!" 

during the Royal Rumble in 2011.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1