Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

5 hours ago, Castle Bleck said:

Wishing you all an Ucey Halloween.:discord_balloon:

Jey looks like he's trying not to laugh. :lie:/:laugh:

Happy Halloween, BWBFF! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I'm the first post on the 300th page of the wrestling thread just like I thought I would be. :D "Sparkle Sense". JK. :P

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

Jimmy in the back trying not to lose it :ButtercupLaugh:

I don't know if it was scripted but I enjoy when wrestlers can't "be serious for a minute" and break character during segments sometimes. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

https://forums.prowrestlingonly.com/topic/54719-naoki-otsuka-and-the-early-years-of-njpw/#comment-5993394 

Okay so I found this pretty nifty wrestling forum. And with it oi actually a surprisingly in depth article about the super early days of New Japan. Good read. But I wanna turn attention to the site itself.

https://forums.prowrestlingonly.com/

Does any of it seem familiar?

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Umm…The only thing I noticed is that it‘s a forum about professional wrestling. :ooh:

Really? Didn't notice anything about the layout? How posts were quoted? What profiles looked like? 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Really? Didn't notice anything about the layout? How posts were quoted? What profiles looked like? 

HEY! THERE'S A HORSE IN THAT WRESTLING RING! :blink:

33 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venöm @TheRockARooster 

What does Luchasaurus do wrestling-wise that would give him the word "lucha" as part of his name? :confused:

It's actually a bit of an inside joke from his stint in Lucia Underground as the towering serpent, Vibora. During his matches, the crowd in the temple chanted 'Lucha-Saurus!' *clap clap clapclapclap!* 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

It's actually a bit of an inside joke from his stint in Lucia Underground as the towering serpent, Vibora. During his matches, the crowd in the temple chanted 'Lucha-Saurus!' *clap clap clapclapclap!* 

So Luchasaurus doesn't do "flippy stuff"? 

Moments ago, Denim&Venöm said:

:fiery: you've never watched a Lucha-Saurus match have you?

No. I have never watched a Luchasaurus match. I've only seen AEW's first show, a few episodes of AEW Dark and random top moments videos. 

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

No. I have never watched a Luchasaurus match. I've only seen AEW's first show, a few episodes of AEW Dark and random top moments videos

Then what are you doing here? Go to YouTube and check out some matches!

• Brohoof 1

Specially big news for this weeks Rampage!

r/AEWOfficial - Huge Match added to AEW Rampage next week: Ortiz & Eddie Kingston vs Konosuke Takeshita & Jim Akiyama!

Konosuke Takeshita makes his long awaited U.S. return. And he's bringing with him a very special guest. Finally making his U.S. television debut, former All Japan Triple crown & NOAH GHC heavyweight champion, the inventor of both the exploder suplex and the blue thunder bomb,  the man who's been hailed alongside Akira Taue, Mitsuharu Misawa, Kenta Kobashi & Toshiaki Kawada as the 5th pillar of heaven and Eddie Kingston's self proclaimed dream opponent, Jun Akiyama. 

21 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Everypony's got something to say about Muta.

The Great Muta and Jushin Thunder Liger are who I picture first when someone says "Japanese professional wrestling". 

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The Great Muta and Jushin Thunder Liger are who I picture first when someone says "Japanese professional wrestling". 

Well you get another chance to see him in 3 days. He'll be on the next NJPW show for the first time since G1 Supercard. And it's no ordinary show, it's-

See the source image

mxycux478m0a1.jpg

• Brohoof 2