Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fimfiction in progress! OCs and A Vecter Artist Needed!

Emerald Heart

Hello, Friends! The name's Emerald Heart, but you may have seen my around the forums already. I'm pretty frequent. Anyways, I'd like to share my ideas on a project that I've been working on. A fimfiction-most likley adventure/friendship. If not, slice of life. But it's set in the time of the three tribes-when Equestria has just settled. I havn't gotten very far storywise but that will be changed soon enough. If you'd like to contribute your OC I have slots below for that. Also, I need an artist to make a vector for the cover. So, that one slot will also be seen below. If you are signing up with an OC, please describe their persanality.

WARNING: First come, first serve, as they say.

OCs (Backround:) FULL

1. Howling Wind ( @@MischiefHowl,  )   

2.  Benevolent Heart ( @)  

3. Comet Streak The Rational ( @, )

4. Cipha @@Lemon Slices, )

5. Eclipse Ink ( @, )

6.Mary Drawer (@@flutterdango117)

7. Slick Sterling (@, )

8. Storm Shine (@, )

9. Rising Shine (@, )

OCs (Main Charecters:) FULL

1. Rave Darkmane (@@JonasDarkmane, )

2. Renegade (@,)

3. Acrylic Sketch (@)

4. Hurricane (@)

5. Sun Flower (@)

6. Melody@@Pripyat Pony, )

7. Mist Blitz@)

8. Comet (@@Felix, )

9. Blue Moon ( @@Blue Moon,  )

Vector Artist: FULL

1.@@DanishToenails

Edited by Emerald<3

Main OC, if it is ok with you. 

Well, it says on his OC page: Likes learning history and looking at maps. He will gladly aid other ponies in trouble. Has a little temper but can be very tolerant. Feels bad when he let's other ponies down. He is very loyal, especially to his friends. Gets upset when can't keep a promise. 

Other: He is very tolerant of other races. He doesn't care about looks or anything like that. 

• Brohoof 1

Main OC, if it is ok with you. 

Well, it says on his OC page: Likes learning history and looking at maps. He will gladly aid other ponies in trouble. Has a little temper but can be very tolerant. Feels bad when he let's other ponies down. He is very loyal, especially to his friends. Gets upset when can't keep a promise. 

Other: He is very tolerant of other races. He doesn't care about looks or anything like that. 

Thanks, you've been added.

• Brohoof 1

Do you need an OC or two for the main cast? If so I have three or four ocs you can use if you want. If their isnt any restrictions I'd like to submit Apollo who is my alicorn OC. You can have him as a unicorn since I wrote him as a Unicorn in the beginnings of his life. He is very militaristic(i may have made him when I binge watched every Clint Eastwood and John Wayne military flick), so think WW2 generals in movies. He isnt good with romantic situations, and only knows war and war life.

My other oc I just made a few days ago is Pipeline. He is very laid back and chill(So think Cali or Hawaii type surfer). He rarely loses his cool and loves mother earth. Hes also a lover, not a fighter kinda stallion. 

The next one I want to submit is Zefira the Wild. She's an assassin and thief earth pony mare. She has the nickname wild for a reason. She is unpredictable and very strange, although it does not reach psychotic or psychopathic levels. She only kills an steals from those who are corrupt...basically doing the job the law can not, but for money.

• Brohoof 1

- Benevolent Heart struggles with her own personal feelings towards other high class or middle class ponies.This leads to her getting into heated arguments, Star Shine one of her friends, is the main one who she gets into it with a lot. While Benevolent Heart thinks its okay to say what she does about the high class, Star Shine doesn't and calls her a spoiled filly, which really gets under her skin. Besides her personal grudges, she has a good side to her that she rarely shows Star Shine. If she sees a pony down upon its luck, she helps them out any way she can.

But eventually, she learns that her actions are indeed childish and she gives up the habit. But now she faces her parents, both seem not to care about the unfortunate, and this is another thing that drives Benevolent Heart to resent them to the point she never sees much of them when they want her to. Saying this such as: "You're no different from the ponies on the streets, i hate you!", this is what she does whenever her parents try and get her back on their side of the viewpoint, but she never wants anything to do with it.

But her charitable nature wasn't always so, she had to understand that she wasn't the gem of the world, but was just like everypony else. 

• Brohoof 1

- Benevolent Heart struggles with her own personal feelings towards other high class or middle class ponies.This leads to her getting into heated arguments, Star Shine one of her friends, is the main one who she gets into it with a lot. While Benevolent Heart thinks its okay to say what she does about the high class, Star Shine doesn't and calls her a spoiled filly, which really gets under her skin. Besides her personal grudges, she has a good side to her that she rarely shows Star Shine. If she sees a pony down upon its luck, she helps them out any way she can.

But eventually, she learns that her actions are indeed childish and she gives up the habit. But now she faces her parents, both seem not to care about the unfortunate, and this is another thing that drives Benevolent Heart to resent them to the point she never sees much of them when they want her to. Saying this such as: "You're no different from the ponies on the streets, i hate you!", this is what she does whenever her parents try and get her back on their side of the viewpoint, but she never wants anything to do with it.

But her charitable nature wasn't always so, she had to understand that she wasn't the gem of the world, but was just like everypony else.

Main character or backround charecter?

Ooooo this sounds awesome. Can Sun Flower be a main character?

Personality: Sun Flower is a joyful and happy Earth Pony. She is friendly and mellow but sometimes can be hyper. However, when she's alone (or thinks she's alone), she gets depressed because of the scars left from her rough life as a filly. She tends to me more mature than most ponies her age but there have been times when she can lose her maturity and act careless. She's very shy at first but when engaged in a conversation with her, she can be very friendly and slightly talkative. She is also extremely honest and loyal to her family and friends.

• Brohoof 1

Can I try Howling Wind as a possible background character? I would like for him to be a main but background looks like it needs some love.

Personality: He is a tad shy and distant from most strangers. If known he is a bit of a fun guy to be around, but sadly can get a little heated or distressed/anxious if stuff doesn't go his way or the right way. Being not a fan of the summer you'd probably see him looking a tad miserable and moping around. If in Winter he is more than happy, supposedly in the Hearth's Warming spirit (-cough-) I'm still trying to work on his personality, but this is the basics so far. Take it as you will.

• Brohoof 1

Do you need an OC or two for the main cast? If so I have three or four ocs you can use if you want. If their isnt any restrictions I'd like to submit Apollo who is my alicorn OC. You can have him as a unicorn since I wrote him as a Unicorn in the beginnings of his life. He is very militaristic(i may have made him when I binge watched every Clint Eastwood and John Wayne military flick), so think WW2 generals in movies. He isnt good with romantic situations, and only knows war and war life.

My other oc I just made a few days ago is Pipeline. He is very laid back and chill(So think Cali or Hawaii type surfer). He rarely loses his cool and loves mother earth. Hes also a lover, not a fighter kinda stallion. 

The next one I want to submit is Zefira the Wild. She's an assassin and thief earth pony mare. She has the nickname wild for a reason. She is unpredictable and very strange, although it does not reach psychotic or psychopathic levels. She only kills an steals from those who are corrupt...basically doing the job the law can not, but for money.

I'll use one of them. Question, what race is Pipeline?

What race is Benevolent Heart, can you possibly supply me a character profile or an image of her? 

I planned to use her for the Equestria's last hope story of mine, but i'll have to complete my Dark origins story first, which will take months to do. But i have high hopes for it, i've had so many ideas for it that its hard to choose just one.

Edited by Candy Star

What role do you feel BH can fill? I never really thought about it that much, since i won't use her until the i start on the story for the second part. 

Well,I already had two unicorns so that was the main reason I made her a background character. I haven't really thou ht about it either, but don't worry about it. It'll be cool.

• Brohoof 1