Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lamia Ponies Fan Club

Mesme Rize

1 minute ago, We. said:

@RB30DETT

Thanks to @Mesme Rize, I find Snake ponies appealing as long as they're nice. My one gripe is that I thought Mesme would start this fan club, seeing him he's the Forums' biggest fan on Lamia Ponies.

Yeah, when I saw his profile I thought there was a lamia pony fan club :v:

8 minutes ago, RB30DETT said:

Yeah, when I saw his profile I thought there was a lamia pony fan club :v:

As Discord said, it's Hiss-terical!

thumb.gif.ba8b104e99de218cb819e173d2b30208.gif

18 minutes ago, Simcity11100 said:

I think someone's avatar was that blue lamia pony from a while back on here but I don't remember who;  however I did do a mc pixel art of a lamia pony from quite a bit of time ago.

Rarity lamia pony pixel art

That's pretty nice, man ;y! How long did it take you? Is that pony like the ones above?

Just now, RB30DETT said:

That's pretty nice, man ;y! How long did it take you? Is that pony like the ones above?

yes, it's the rarity one, I believe something like that took me a few hours or so but that's only based on my memory.

33 minutes ago, We. said:

@RB30DETT

Thanks to @Mesme Rize, I find Snake ponies appealing as long as they're nice. My one gripe is that I thought Mesme would start this fan club, seeing him he's the Forums' biggest fan on Lamia Ponies.

I'm pretty sure Chigens & Kay would have something to say in this regard ;x And I'm pretty sure I saw topic like this in here years ago! But it's been so long that I don't remember anymore, 2013 or 2014? Not sure, maybe Rize would remember Chigs from later years?

I will shamelessly allow myself to post at least one of Chig's commissions/requests. Kaynah by Ladybug, on behalf of Chigens & Kay:

KaynahbyLadybug2.png&key=f380e9fa5e8bc55

2 minutes ago, Khajiit said:

I'm pretty sure Chigens & Kay would have something to say in this regard ;x And I'm pretty sure I saw topic like this in here years ago! But it's been so long that I don't remember anymore, 2013 or 2014? Not sure, maybe Rize would remember Chigs from later years?

I will shamelessly allow myself to post at least one of Chig's commissions/requests. Kaynah by Ladybug, on behalf of Chigens & Kay:

Hide contents

KaynahbyLadybug2.png&key=f380e9fa5e8bc55

Never actually saw a lamia pony using a spear as their weapon instead of their coils :v

Pretty sure this was one of Kaynah's defining characteristics. In all honesty, it adds that little "Oomf!" to the OC imo.

I think I have this project ongoing for 2 years now because I cannot find time to finish it properly, and it's not really a serpony but it definitely is a Lamia. Maybe I'll get around to continuing it soon, but it's still at least 40 hours in-game of work more to complete. I feel bad for abusing people who lent me their spots and not finishing it :<

https://prnt.sc/j2pt3h

(edited)

You should get an award for that :y

7 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!! 

If you rearrange the letters in hypnosis you can get hiss pony

It's a sign! Lamia Ponies use hypnosis and they hiss! It's a sign that this is truly the superior fanclub! B)

Now we know why Mesme's lamia pony uses hypnosis! You're a genious snek ;y!

Edited by RB30DETT

Yeah, and tracking it Chig's "Guide to raising them" dates back to August 2012 ^^

Just now, RB30DETT said:

You mean the original club of lamia ponies?

It was Rize who posted the fanclub :D no surprise here I guess!

Anywho, I can roll with it! I like "sneks" and I'm fine with those pastel ponies too. What's the worst that can happen by merging those?

1 minute ago, Khajiit said:

Yeah, and tracking it Chig's "Guide to raising them" dates back to August 2012 ^^

It was Rize who posted the fanclub :D no surprise here I guess!

Anywho, I can roll with it! I like "sneks" and I'm fine with those pastel ponies too. What's the worst that can happen by merging those?

Damn, that was close, I just didn't find any club of lamia ponies here so I made mine :v Want to join the club :y?

I'm a lone wolf... ...or Khajiit? Nevermind, doesn't matter. Bottom line is, I stalk the forums in search for art! And well written RPs too :x

And I gotta be thankful for this one, because it reminded me of someone whose company I enjoyed long ago ^^

Just now, Khajiit said:

I'm a lone wolf... ...or Khajiit? Nevermind, doesn't matter. Bottom line is, I stalk the forums in search for art! And well written RPs too :x

And I gotta be thankful for this one, because it reminded me of someone whose company I enjoyed long ago ^^

Well, you found the right place :v Happy stalking ;y

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Wyld Fyre said:

Omg! Yes! All my yes! I need to find my sneak pony pictures when I get home.

Guess you were waiting for this club to happen? :v 

Edited by RB30DETT