Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AMA (Ask Mothra Anything)

Mothra

There's a cafe in town just called 'egg cafe' that me and my friends go to alot, since you dont have to order anything to stay inside. It's a great place for just talking, they let you bring handheld consoles, free wifi, and since it's a cafe, as you would expect, you can get something to eat too!

I honestly wish i could answer this question with some amazing godzilla trivia, but truth be told, i've never actually watched any godzilla movies (except for the 1998 remake, which i got bored of halfway through and turned it off) but i am hyped for godzilla 2, the sequel to the 2014 remake, even though it got bad reviews, the new one looks promising with 3 monsters besides Mr. Gojira himself, one of which is Mothra, so hopefully it delivers! and yes,i do plan to have some sort of marathon with all the old original godzilla films

• Brohoof 1

Spare yourself the pain and skip any Godzilla film before 1985 (when they remade the franchise).. The old 60's films are so bad that only MST3K can save them.

and thanks for having a good sense of humor. "Mothra" just begs for Godzilla questions.

• 4 months later...

@, if you could acquire any skill, what skill would you choose? :sunbutt:

What like, practical skills? I'd love to learn to play more instruments I guess. I tried the flute and piano before, so far as to take lessons for the piano, but I just wasn't capable of either. also sports, being good at any sports would probably be cool as a profession :)

• Brohoof 1