Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony wedding

Lady Leopardess

Hi ! Not sure if this is the right forum for this but it seemed maybe right :muffins:

Me and my special somepony are getting married in May and we're both big pony fans. We met on the forums here. So we decided (aka I convinced him ( It was either that or I would have liked a sailor moon themed one  :derp:  ) During  while we were dating , I slowly got him to like/appreciate the Fluttermac shipping. We're both kind of like each of them, he's originally from Texas and lives in a rural area and Fluttershy I tend to indentify with the most, especially with loving animals. Long story short we're having a Fluttermac my little pony wedding.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if my fellow bronies had any fun ideas for our wedding. (although we don't have a big budget).  I'm trying to keep with the theme ,while at the same time not have it too in peoples faces since a very small majority of the people coming are into MLP.

Some of the stuff we're doing

* Wedding invites had our pony ocs on it and a Fluttermac symbol as a border ( also asked people to come dressed as a mlp pony or apple theme. ( called the reception a gala)

* Our parents are wearing main six colors ( applejack, twilight , pinkie and rainbow dash)

My gown ( is going (haven't made it yet :rarity: ) is going to have a little bit of pink and yellow

Probably butterfly necklace and earring too not sure yet

I also saw a cute mlp garter belt on etsy, gotta measure myself to see if it fits though

For decorations I got apple (since Apple family hence apple stuff) scent candles

Food will hopefully have some apple items and cider

Flower girls are going to be cmc colors (although scootaloos is the color of her mane/tail)

ordered pony ear headbands for wedding party and some guests :fluttershy:

Bridesmaids are going to wear probably light yellow dresses and have a "cutie mark" type thing in their hair ( for Roseluck, Derpy and probably Bon Bon )

Groomsmen will be pony type colors too , kind of letting the fiance figure his groomsman out 

I also comissioned our wedding rings so they are big mac and fluttershy themed (their cutie marks)

Cake is going to have a cake topper our ocs and have fluttermac and mane 6 in it. Depending on who makes it it will probably be red velvet and lemon cake to go with colors. ^_^

Anypony got any other fun ideas for me to include?

I was thinking of throwing a blind bag in each favor bag but I'm not sure if I will yet or not

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 3

You have no idea how much this post made my day!  Dang, I wish that I could have a wedding like that.  My mom would literally kill me if I did that though!  Haha, obviously kidding, but there is seriously no way I could get that to happen at my wedding.  Hmm... well, I guess never say never, huh?  Anyway, I really like all of those plans!  They made me really excited when I read every one of them!  Hmm... other Ideas huh?  Well, I don't know how good of an Idea this is, I'm no wedding planner after all.   :muffins: Anyway, the other day I found a recipe for Chimicherrychangas.  You could have bite size versions of them on the food table.  Umm... Ooh!  I don't know how good of an idea this is, but for the guest book you could have it made to look like the Mane 6's journal with the Elements of Harmony on the cover.  I honestly am having a hard time thinking of other things to do.  It sounds amazing already!  Congratulations! :lol:

Thanks ^_^

oh your post totally reminded me that I saw marscaponi ( spelling? The thingy pinkie was guarding on the train) at Aldi but it was expensive :(  like 7-9$ for a small box of it.

Oh I forgot to add he's gonna have red somewhere in his tux too  , maybe a vest or a jacket , he hasn't bought it yet. I will hopefully get on making him a big mac tie. ( if not I saw a red pinkie pie bow tie on a website and pinkie is his favorite character)

Sounds like fun! I would like to see pics of it. Here are some ideas I've got:

• Have a villain dressed as Chrysalis to make a surprise appearance
  • Play Love is in Bloom
  • Pin the tail on the pony
  • Pinata
  • Hoof Wrestling
  • 7 minutes in heaven

Yeah they're cheesy ideas but that's what I can come up with.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not a genius about wedding planning, but at least I can give you both my best wishes! 

• Brohoof 1