Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Editor and VA for Audio Series "Technically Reel Life"

Tech Reel

Hello everybody! :muffins:

I'm starting a new audio series on my channel called "Technically Reel Life".

A mini series, 5-10 minutes per episode, about my ponysona Tech Reel moving to Ponyville.
Before you say anything..Yes I know, it's not the most original idea, but I still think it'll be fun and I can put my own twists on it. In fact, as the series progresses, I plan for the story to take quite a turn..but let's focus on what's needed right now. ;)

First off, I need an editor. Specifically a sound effect/music editor. While I'm able to assemble all the dialogue, I'm not familiar with how to work with sound effects or fit music to a scene. That will be your mission(if you choose to accept it), applying the appropriate sound effects to match the script as well as fitting background music for each scene.

I have yet to decide what the scheduling is for this series. All I know is it will either be weekly or bi-monthly. I just thought I'd mention this so you can get some sort of idea about how often I'll need you to edit, so it won't be a problem later.

I'm looking for a style that is similar to audio series' like "Doctor Whooves and Assitant". :derp:

If you'd like to help out and be the editor for this series, comment below with an examle of what you can do or have done.

---

Quick note, none of this is paid work. This is for people who wish to volunteer their time and talent. Though you will of course get credit for your contribution. :catface:

Moving on to the voice actors/actresses.

---

I will eventually need the Mane Six, as well as other various characters..BUT for now with this first episode, I only need Twilight, so that's who I will focus on finding right now :twi:

If you are interested in being the Twilight Sparkle of this series, leave a comment with your best Twi voice. Here are some lines from the first episode you can audition with:

---

"Hi, you must be the newest resident here."

"You have nothing to worry about. Ponyville is very welcoming for newcomers, even really awkward ones."

"Well your new house is all ready for you to move in. There's some basic furniture that you can replace as desired, and plenty of space fo decoration."

*excited* "Great! I better tell Pinkie! She'll bring out the cannon..oh hopefully you don't get caked like the last new pony, well donkey..*trots away*"

---

So that's it for now!

Hope to hear from you editors and va's soon! :pinkie:

Edited by Tech Reel

I'll be contributing, but you know that already! XD

Advice would be to put this up on YouTube, it's a lot bigger with these things there. Announce this and ask for auditions on there. You'll get.. A LOT of them! Get yourself out there, Tech! 

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

I'll be contributing, but you know that already! XD

Advice would be to put this up on YouTube, it's a lot bigger with these things there. Announce this and ask for auditions on there. You'll get.. A LOT of them! Get yourself out there, Tech!

Gotcha, I'll prepare a video for the channel asking, though knowing the amount of views I get there it won't make too much of a difference XD

Thanks for the advice :D

• Brohoof 1

Gotcha, I'll prepare a video for the channel asking, though knowing the amount of views I get there it won't make too much of a difference XD

Thanks for the advice :D

Do it! Nooo Tech, trust me on this! I follow people who have WAY less subscribers than you who gets a LOT of auditions for their projects, and they're not even serious about it most of the time. Make sure to set a dead line for auditions though, that ALWAYS helps people to keep track of time and makes the whole thing look better in general. People on YouTube love to audition for things.  ^_^  It'll be great! I'll soon be making my first video as well and after I've done that, I'll make sure to promote you, if it would help at all.

Edited by darkwingmare

Do it! Nooo Tech, trust me on this! I follow people who have WAY less subscribers than you who gets a LOT of auditions for their projects, and they're not even serious about it most of the time. Make sure to set a dead line for auditions though, that ALWAYS helps people to keep track of time and makes the whole thing look better in general. People on YouTube love to audition for things.  ^_^  It'll be great! I'll soon be making my first video as well and after I've done that, I'll make sure to promote you, if it would help at all.

Well I'll give it a try!! ;)

You're actually gonna promote me? :lol:

Thanks! You are like, the best of things! :D

I'd love to help! Being an audio engineer, I think I could assist you with this project tremendously.

• Brohoof 1

I'm always up for voice acting. I voice act Button Mash, Spike, Neon Lights, Soarin, Fluttershy, Roseluck, Pipsqueak, Flash Sentry, Braeburn and few other background characters.

You can check out my Channel: Sonicrules 831

or Talking with Ponies on episodes I've done ^^

• Brohoof 1