2nd -@Lightwing (5)
3rd - (3)

Biggest Joker:

1st - (8), (8)
2nd -@Lordav (3)

Best Moderator:

1st - @Jeric (19)
2nd - @Simon (2)

Congratulations to all the winners. Wear those medals with pride and you're actually free to use them on your profile if you like :)

Voting polls are now open. Note that only the awards that had nominations will appear on the polls. Also I want to say sorry about taking a whole day to open the voting booths up (The bucking polls messed up yesterday and I ran out of time to fix it).

I'd like to make one thing clear: No whining, groaning, crying, ranting, complaining, spamming or picking up Simon and throwing him at the forum board with posts just because you didn't win. Remember this is not even official. Just something fun I decided to put together.

Making posts and ranting on how you didn't win anything can be frowned upon and can be seen as spam.

Like the nominations. Voting will be open for 2 weeks (Closes on 10th April), and as always, no self voting; The polls are made public so don't try it :P

Automatic wins

As some categories only got a single member nomination, that nominee automatically wins that category. They are:

• @SCS for 'Best Administrator'
  • for 'Best Sectional Moderator'

So congratulations to them both. That must of been the easiest win ever :P

img-3613247-1-FANMADE_Twilight_Clapping.

Edited by Lightning Dash
  • Brohoof 6

*Sees nominations*

*Being nominated as most awesome member*

img-3623551-1-full.gif

I can't take the pressure. I JUST CAN'T.

Seriously though, that a great honor. Dosen't matter if i win or lose, but the nominee alone shows that i am supposedly awesome.

Also, good luck to the others. :)

But if you do vote me, i will promise you, i will make an acceptance speech with my voice. ;)

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 4

chibi_lumpy_space_princess_by_ava_lightwThe first picture that I found when looking for my name.

So yeah..I got nominated here,and I didn't knew it until now o:

So yeah...hue,vote for me. I got shipping,hugs,and all you can imagine o:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Voting has now ended.

All the winners have been announced. Congratulations to them and wear those medals with pride. Well deserved ;)

I'd like to thank all those that took part in this with nominating and voting. This wouldn't have worked otherwise.

Edited by Lightning Dash

where i my on the list how do i get nomminated, that are the question im asking my self???

you deserve it Hypnosparkle

Thank you. Considering your question, another user should've said your name to nominate you. Malittlepony for example, nominated me.

• Brohoof 2

Thank you. Considering your question, another user should've said your name to nominate you. Malittlepony for example, nominated me.

oh thanks for the info, now i will know how to get nomminated i will try to win next time or at least get close, say when is the next one??

oh thanks for the info, now i will know how to get nomminated i will try to win next time or at least get close, say when is the next one??

I'll be putting up the next annual awards next year but on the 1st February ;)

Can I have the "the best and most super-amazing mlgswag1337 pro" award?

No

• Brohoof 2