Give a Compliment to the person above you

xCuddlefish

(speak woodenly) Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again.

Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again.

Yes, master? (gets Hypnosparkle a decanter of fine wine)

Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again. Hypnosparkle is totally awesome. He is the greatest user on the board. I love to read his posts again and again.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

i am not the biggest anime dork, but i know how good steinsgate is. You're awesome for that fact alone.