Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Rise of the plunder vines ( a what if / crossover story ) fanfic idea

Megachangeling12

What do you think ?  

1. 1. Do you like the idea ?

• Yes
    • Maybe with some tweaking ( list the changes you'd make in thread )
    • No
  2. 2. Have any suggestions for the antagonists ?

• Yes I have lots !
    • I have a few
    • I might I'm not sure
    • No I'm good I just wanna hear your choices

(edited)

Hello every pony thus is a what if story idea I had a while back . The basic plot goes like this .

So we know in our universe that's when Celestia and Luna defeated Discord and turned him to stone the first tine he was acting alone . Just him and his powers but what if Discord had help from allies behind the mlp universe ? ( a small group of characters from animated movies and shows ) to try to help him keep his chaos . They're still defeated and put in stone but but after Discord's reformation they aren't released along with him . However when the cmc get into a argument with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon ( who knows why ) . The group accidentally frees Discord's former partners . A certain female dog among them convinces the fillies into becoming their minions . As chaos , plunder seeds and evil spread Discord must make a choice rejoin his old friends and once again fall to the dark side or defend his new friends bad become a true hero .

You guys can leave ideas for who Discord's partners should be ( must be from outside the show and sorry no ocs ) . I have a few ideas myself but you're gonna have to guess those ha !* smirks* anyway is this a interesting concept guys ? Have fun with it !

Edited by Megachangeling12