2. 2. Good element choices

• Yes they were welll thought out
    • I'd change a few but I apprive of most of them
    • Change all of them
  3. 3. Dark Sweetie Belle yay or nay

• I think the idea is interesting and I'd like to see where it leads so yay
    • Not sure yet could go either way for me either yay or nay
    • Nope don't like it nay

This is the first fun of the villainvese ( the univese where the elements of disharmony exist .) thus one is told from Discord's POV . Enjoy !

Its cold and dark . Not as much as it was when I was in stone but still enough to the point where I shivered . King Sombra can recently returned . It seems coming back to life was a regular thing for him . He had taken the crystal empire and he was looking for allies ponies who were outcasts or forgotten to help him in his quest for revenge on Celestia and Luna . You see after I betrayed Tirek most of the ponies in town trusted me even less and I felt so alone I had only Flutteshy for company . I was not the only one with bad luck Rainbow Dash was fired from being a weather pony after a fatal accident that almost killed several Pegasi including Flutteshy . It was entirely her fault but she was stripped of her job and element . Pinkie went into depression after Dash left the elements of harmony . It seems she's extremely emotionally attached to her . I heard that the fillies that freed me had gotten into a fight with their rivals that turned physical and destroyed a large amout of school propery and all five got expelled . There were more sad stories that I hadn't gotten the full details on yet .

Now we all stood there at the bottem of the crystal tower awaiting Sombra's orders . Finally he came out . Thank Celestia I think my wings are gonna fall off . He is going to speak man his voice was loud ." Hello you pathetic worms ! Today you will receive your elements and prepare to embark on your first mission ."

I was insuited he just called me the spirit of chaos a pathetic worm . My feelings are apparently shared by Dash and that blue unicorn Trixie .

" how dare you call the great and powerful Trixie a worm !?"

" yeah we might not have as much power as you but we're 100 percent more awesome then you are you barely talk !"

As they're shouting out these outraged comments he sends us all a glare colder then night and ice combined . That instantly shuts them up .

We head up the huge number of stairs to the top of the tower . There Sombra told us to stand where the crystal heart had once been . It was now surrounded by dark crystals . Sombra stood in front of us and speaks again .

" I will now give you your elements when I call out your name come before and receive yours ."

I was called over first . As I stepped forward a box covered in dark crystals and vines opens up . I got my element that resembled a ballon with a smirk on its face . The element is held to my chest but black crystals and plunder seed vines . According to Sombra I'm the element of cruel laughter . Which I have to admit is quite fitting based on my previous actions.. Next a unicorn named Sunset Shimmer walks up I know next to nothing about her except she supposeibky is not from equestria although I'm not sure where she's from . She receives the elekment for dark magic . It looks like a crystal infested version of Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark . Next Trixie , Rainbow and a Pegasus named Lightening Dust are called there ekenents are dishonesty , arrogance and disloyalty in that order . Their elements look like a mask a mirror with a snake on it and a dark , angry storm cloud . Pinkie gets the element of madness which looks like a knife .

When Soike is called upon he gets a glare from Sombra. It's clear those two don't get along great after the first crystal empire incident that Spike told me about . He gets the element of greed that looks like a stack of bits . Now it was time for the fillies to get their elements . They semmed nervous and had been arguing quietly the whole time it was hilarious .

When Applebloom and Scootaloo the sisters of Applejack and Rainbow got he elements of envy and mischievousness they also got cutie marks . Applebloom got one that looks like one of my apple puppets . While Scootaloo got one that looked like a rat . They were ecstatic yelling a cheering and even hugging Sombra . He blushed and quickly told them to sit back down Dash and I shared a small smile

." Scoots has been waiting forever for her cutie mark I'm so glad that she and AB finally got what they wanted ."

I nodded

" from what I've seen they're good kids . They deserve to be happy once and a while ."

I honestly never thought I'd say something like that .

Two of the other fillies Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon who were muttering the entire time about this being unfair git they're elements as well . Diamond got malice while Silver got sadness . By the end of the ceremony only Sweetie Belle Rarity's little sister dosn't have her element ." Why don't I have one ?" She pouts .

Sombra is smirking

" because little filly you have a even greater destiny ."

Sombra walks us through a dark hall . enventully we come across a interesting looking set of pictures that Sweetie Belle is depicted in

." You are destined to be my apprentice and heir one day you will lead your friends and a army to victory against Twilight Sparkle and sadly your sister ad her friends as well ."

" what why does she get to have a better destiny then us ?!"

Diamond Tiara yells . Silver Spoon , Scootaloo and Applebloom also seem annoyed about being less important then ther friend . Sombra glares at them but continues waiting for Sweetie' to follow him . She appears to worried about fighting her friends and family but then opens her eyes and sighs

" ok if it's my destiny I migh as well not fight it if it'll make everyone else here happy ."

Sombra smirks again and his horn lets loose a spell that surrounds her with tall , dark crystals and engulfs her body in magical energy that crawls over her like tentacles . This is the most amazing and creepy thing I've

ever seen and that's saying something . Her eyes become green with purple smoke rising ou of them , her

horn becomes red and twisted with small cracks in it oozing dark magic , small fangs apper in her mouth that now has a frightening smirk on it . Ste now also has a cutie mark . It's a crown adorned with dark crystals . All of us besides Sombra can't help but shiver in fear of her she has been reborn in darkness .

Our first mission is attack a colony of Diamond dogs near ponyville . My partners he's have gained chaotic magic abilities similar to mine and we can also summon dark crystals . By the time we're done the tunnels are destroyed , the queen of the pack is dead and the gems have been ransacked . Not to mention the Diamonnd Dogs are cowering before us which is extremly funny I decied to record them whining . It seems they once met and were bossed around by Rarity so they were terrified to find out that she was related to Sweetie Belle

We brought them with us and they helped us build a settlement in the everfree forest . I truly love that place it's so chaotic and crazy !the fillies were assigned to new homes . I would temporarily take care of Applebloom , Scootloo would share a cloud with Dash and Lighening Dust which ste was very excited about . Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara would live with Trixie while Sombra wouid e Sweetie's mentor . Diamond looked annoyed at first but I noticed a small , very cute smile in met muzzle . Silver Spoon on the other hoof wouid live with Sunset Shimmer . Now that we were set up and had done our first mission we wer're starting to build a reputation . Well good a smile down at my element and look at my friends who more or less stare my expression . Look out royals and get ready fur a storm of chaos ! Ha ha !

I hope you enjoyed the first fic most of them will be less serious then this but will still have a undertone of dagger . I tried to add comedy here and there in this one though I hope you like it

Edited by Megachangeling12
  • Brohoof 1