ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

What incomplete information? I'm just asking where you got a spell like this made for you.

Alrighty then.

Yes, later. IB has stuff going on.

Did NO ONE get this reference? :wacko:

This is like that old movie called 'Sierra'. Where the people gotta listen to these thing say, 'Hello, I wanna play a game.' And they end up dead!

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

What incomplete information? I'm just asking where you got a spell like this made for you.

Alrighty then.

Nowhere. It still hasn't been made, I'm just bored and thinking of ways one could actually kill a princess.

Never mind that Wilhelm would probably be killed or imprisoned for specifically making a weapon to kill alicorns.

• Brohoof 1

Did NO ONE get this reference? :wacko:

Nope, sorry. I heard the phrase but not the movie.

Nowhere. It still hasn't been made, I'm just bored and thinking of ways one could actually kill a princess.

Never mind that Wilhelm would probably be killed or imprisoned for specifically making a weapon to kill alicorns.

You're right. Let's not do that then, colleague.

None responding? :(

Not being next to the other shops and being Celestia knows where, you expected a walkup or customers way out there?

• Brohoof 1

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

Not being next to the other shops and being Celestia knows where, you expected a walkup or customers way out there?

Sierra = Spanish for Saw!

As in Jigsaw 'I wanna play a game' saw!

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

One Day In Canterlot:

Wilhelm: *walks into throne room carrying some sort of large flattened-top conic device* Hello, Princess! I have some truly groundbreaking technology here, which I'm sure you'll be interested in.

Celestia: Excellent, Wilhelm. What is it?

Wilhelm: *obliviously* A weapon designed to kill alicorns. It's projected to be really effective, and could possibly even work on Elder Alicorns if they make certain mistakes. Of course, I designed the optimal deployment method so that those mistakes are sure to be made unless you're really composed under quite literal fire.

Celestia: .........ten million years moon.

• Brohoof 1

One Day In Canterlot:

Wilhelm: *walks into throne room carrying some sort of large flattened-top conic device* Hello, Princess! I have some truly groundbreaking technology here, which I'm sure you'll be interested in.

Celestia: Excellent, Wilhelm. What is it?

Wilhelm: *obliviously* A weapon designed to kill alicorns. It's projected to be really effective, and could possibly even work on Elder Alicorns if they make certain mistakes. Of course, I designed the optimal deployment method so that those mistakes are sure to be made unless you're really composed under quite literal fire.

Celestia: .........ten million years moon.

No! :lol:

Will's too smart for that! If he did that, he'd be dumber than EWS!

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

You have overplayed it by involving to many characters and greatly raising the stakes of your original plan.

You needed to have lowered the intensity of the whole ordeal, it's too much, the rising action doesn't meet the climax as a whole. It's like overhype of an event.

And if your OC come out unscathed in the end or is ok or whatever the case may be. Then the resolution is too perfect because the events prior are too overly critcal.

All in all, drop the stakes, not of your character, but the characters around him. They are to high for the expected conclusion.

That make any sense? Sorry I'm really busy right now so I'm doing two thins at once

@ice blizzard

• Brohoof 1

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

You have overplayed it by involving to many characters and greatly raising the stakes of your original plan.

You needed to have lowered the intensity of the whole ordeal, it's too much, the rising action doesn't meet the climax as a whole. It's like overhype of an event.

And if your OC come out unscathed in the end or is ok or whatever the case may be. Then the resolution is too perfect because the events prior are too overly critcal.

All in all, drop the stakes, not of your character, but the characters around him. They are to high for the expected conclusion.

That make any sense? Sorry I'm really busy right now so I'm doing two thins at once

@ice blizzard

Orion plans to have Will follow IB.

Not all bombs will be where characters are. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)

Hypotheticalssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Very efficiently planned, although it relies a lot on distraction, since this thing doesn't seem instant; by the time you get around to killing anyone of note, they'd have already had enough time to figure out what it does and move out of the way.

I think secondary plans would be in action to ensure that it works. Not to mention, some sort of insurance you could use to make sure your target's distracted; one that's preferably long range enough to where you don't get caught in the blast yourself.

Also, depending on how much energy that thing can hold, it may short out from the energy transfer before your target's dead anyway. Just a few kinks you'd need to work on. Hypothetically, anyways.

So, I'll be keeping a close eye on you babe...." he said as he stroked her mane.

He needs to die.

Edited by Corona de Adamas
  • Brohoof 1

Can you post the layout of the arena site please?

https://mlpforums.com/topic/126616-arena-of-gladiators-ooc/?p=3832341

Mind you, i'm sure it's been updated a few times, but here it is.

IKR?! :lol:

IB will fight him when he reaches him, but Carmine won't be dead. Somepony will need to finish him off. :)

Rune: oh!! me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me!!!

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

(edited)

Very efficiently planned, although it relies a lot on distraction, since this thing doesn't seem instant; by the time you get around to killing anyone of note, they'd have already had enough time to figure out what it does and move out of the way.

I think secondary plans would be in action to ensure that it works. Not to mention, some sort of insurance you could use to make sure your target's distracted; one that's preferably long range enough to where you don't get caught in the blast yourself.

Also, depending on how much energy that thing can hold, it may short out from the energy transfer before your target's dead anyway. Just a few kinks you'd need to work on. Hypothetically, anyways.

He needs to die.

I would probably tie them in so that I trap them in a enclosed area with a bunch of booby traps laid around the area, so that they have to stay still or be blown to pieces as they run over a landmine. It's not instant, but it pins them down so that they have to put all their energy into maintaining the shield spell. If they dismiss the spell, make it too weak, or run out of energy, they die. 

....Agreed.

"Wilhelm raised the sword to Carmine's head, the tip poking just under his ear. 'You know what I really dislike?' Wilhelm said conversationally. 'I dislike assassins, I dislike womanizers, and I really dislike kidnappers. You've done everything above, and you've screwed with my friends. I wish I could say it was nice knowing you, but if I did, I would be lying. Au revoir, Carmine. Enjoy your trip to Tartarus." With that, Wilhelm pushed the blade forward exactly five inches. There was the report of cracking bone, and then silence as Carmine expended his last dying energy trying, irrationally, to get away from the blade embedded in his skull. With a sigh, Wilhelm withdrew his sword from the head of the assassin, not sparing any more time but that required for a glance at the growing pool of red liquid. 'Good riddance.'"

Edited by Orion Caelum
  • Brohoof 1

I would probably tie them in so that I trap them in a enclosed area with a bunch of booby traps laid around the area, so that they have to stay still or be blown to pieces as they run over a landmine. It's not instant, but it pins them down so that they have to put all their energy into maintaining the shield spell. If they dismiss the spell, make it too weak, or run out of energy, they die. 

....Agreed.

"Wilhelm raised the sword to Carmine's head, the tip poking just under his ear. 'You know what I really dislike?' Wilhelm said conversationally. 'I dislike assassins, I dislike womanizers, and I really dislike kidnappers. You've done everything above, and you've screwed with my friends. I wish I could say it was nice knowing you, but if I did, I would be lying. Au revoir, Carmine. Enjoy your trip to Tartarus." With that, Wilhelm pushed the blade forward exactly five inches. There was the report of cracking bone, and then silence as Carmine expended his last dying energy trying, irrationally, to get away from the blade embedded in his skull. With a sigh, Wilhelm withdrew his sword from the head of the assassin, not sparing any more time but that required for a glance at the growing pool of red liquid. 'Good riddance.'"

Ok, but I'll let you know when you can do that alright?

Hold your horses soldier boy. :lol:

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)

Ok, but I'll let you know when you can do that alright?

Hold your horses soldier boy. :lol:

Random post I worked up. Wilhelm has more of a taste for monologues than that.

So, basically, more dialogue and insults in the real post. I just have to adjust some of it to make absolutely sure it fits in the gore restrictions...

Also, there will be an epic swordfight between Wilhelm and Carmine before that scene.

Edited by Orion Caelum

It needs more explosions. Not enough explosions.

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co