Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello hello!

Attack of the Pwns

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just googled "brony forums" after finding out about the fandom to see what existed. This is what I found.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend mentioned the show offhand many years ago, and I suddenly got a strange urge to see it for the first time almost exactly one year ago. The first of any pony work of any kind I every saw was Epic Wub Time. It was so good I watched the first two episodes, and I've been a Brony ever since.

I'm a student studying Business at a private Christian college in the Midwestern United States. Aside from ponies, the rest of my free time is taken up with automobiles, my main hobby since first grade.

• Brohoof 8

Hi my friend =)=)=)=)=)=) and welcome here on the happy pony forum community site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great time here =)=)=)=) meeting many of hte happy pony friends here =)=)=)=) and having fun pony time =)=)=)=)=) with the pony people here =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=!) YAY =)!

post-28950-0-45088000-1427558257.gif
  • Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey there, and welcome! X3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here :squee:.

img-3686694-1-2000_follower_celebration_

• Brohoof 6

Hello, Attack of the Pwns! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the wonderful community and have lots of fun here! :pinkie:

If you need anything, feel free to ask us at any time. Have fun!

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!              :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!              :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

Hello and a warm welcome to you! I hope that you enjoy your time here on the forums and if you need any help please feel free to send me a PM and I will do my best to help you. Also feel free to add me as a friend ... If you want to, that is.

• Brohoof 6

Hey attack of the pwns, welcome to the forums! I'm sure that you will have a great time here. Feel free to friend me and anyone else that posts here.

Me and my brother have both showed people epic wub time, and they became bronies after that. It is an amazing video.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums! Epic Wub Time was pretty great, are you a fan of Nowacking's Vinyl Scratch voice? :)

I'm a little afraid that Nowacking's Vinyl Scratch voice may have ruined me. You see, to me Nowacking's voice IS Vinyl's voice, so I'm certain it's going to be weird when canon Vinyl has a different sound.

• Brohoof 4

I'm a little afraid that Nowacking's Vinyl Scratch voice may have ruined me. You see, to me Nowacking's voice IS Vinyl's voice, so I'm certain it's going to be weird when canon Vinyl has a different sound.

The same happened with Octavia's vocal debut in Rainbow Rocks. See, the most popular fandom voice for Octavia is Ellie Monty, but then Hasbro gave Octavia a different voice. I don't even think it's British, lol. Kind of a stick in the mud for a hand full of people.

• Brohoof 5

The same happened with

. See,
, but then Hasbro gave Octavia a different voice. I don't even think it's British, lol. Kind of a stick in the mud for a hand full of people.

Yeah, it's nothing that'll stop me from enjoying ponies to the fullest, just something that will take some getting used to.

• Brohoof 5