Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

any app ideas

djtoMm

see i think since there are not that many people out there to support your idea i thought it would be smart to put it on mlp forums. What app would you make? you dont have to go pitch an actual app because of this but if u do ill totaly shout you out. it can be like anything. i dont care if you put a funny in the forum i have a sense of humor.

The one app I had an idea for was an app that easily helps make a top (insert number here like 10) list.

When you make the first entry nothing happens, but when you add the second entry, it asks "Is (Item 2) better than (item 1)?".  If yes, the second entry is put above the first. If no, it stays below the first. The third entry asks the question for the second and first entry. When the user finishes the list; they can refine it by going through the list from the bottom up with the same question.

Then they can share their list on on facebook, google plus, twitter as it creates a jpeg or a png.

At least that is how far I got.

• Brohoof 1

I may or may not make this an actual thing, but a portable LAN-based game powered by the idea of local zeroconf servers.

The basic concept is that you have a character with stats and such which you carry on the app everywhere you go. This might be stuff like levels, spells, etc. To actually play the game, you need to connect to local servers which are within your physical location which provide the game world and multi-user environment. Autodiscovery is one cool as hell technology that I think goes underappreciated; you don't need to input the IP or port to network with servers or even other clients, that can all be done automagically.

I have a very specific idea for this sort of thing, but I'm not going to reveal all of my cards :P

• Brohoof 1

An artificial intelligence helper/thing.

Er, like a helper.  Oh wait there's Siri.  

...Well, it sounded like a good idea.  Time to learn Lisp.  

• Brohoof 1

very good ideas i have an idea as well.      

a missing psvita app.

a app that can sync with said psvita and make it ring loudly     :wub: