Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What app do you use to listen to music?

EpicEnergy

I use Spotify and YouTube, so what about you?

(note to mods: I can't tell if this topic has been created cause when I type in "music" like 400 topics with the word in it in Media Discussion pop up XD)

• Brohoof 1

Mostly Youtube is where I discover music though I've been using Bandcamp as well.

If I really like a song and decide to buy it, it'll be from either Bandcamp, Beatport, or Amazon Music as a last resort. I've been playing around with the Musicolet app to play them.

on my computer, I use Foobar2000, and on my phone, I use Apple Music - but I only use the MP3s i  put on using iCloud Music Library... not particularly fond of streaming + foobar2000 doesnt have apple music integration

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I largely use YouTube and Spotify for regular music listening, however I also do buy albums for the sake of collecting music and supporting artists (it's no secret that revenue from streaming in music industry is a joke). 

In some cases there's of course bandcamp as some less popular artists have their works availible only on there c: 

• Brohoof 2

Now I'm using a personal Navidrome setup to stream my music local and remotely. Great results, but I still need to play around with customization features.

Still discovering music the same way as before though. :fluttershy:

Edited by Trot Shuffle

• 2 months later...
On 2023-10-05 at 3:50 PM, Clawdeen said:

I use YouTube on my laptop at work to listen to stuff in the back ground. When I’m driving I just hookup my old iPod and let it play.

I wish my old ipod still worked. :adorkable:

I listen on youtube at home and listen to the radio while I drive.