Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Elements (OOC)

LordSwinton

I think I will start the Secret Santa Gifts on this thread! Here's my little story as a gift for @J.R.! :D

"Darling?" The white unicorn asked, looking down at the unconscious earth stallion. "Are you okay?" She asked, giving a concerned frown at him as a light blue aura surrounded him to help him up. It seemed that Ice had fainted for... unknown reasons. Well, probably due to when she asked him if she could help him with making him a new suit. "I hope I didn't frighten you or anything by asking so suddenly..." She simply smiled. "Now then, shall we get to the Carousel Boutique? From what I have heard, you don't have much time, do you?" She hummed softly as she trotted back to the Boutique with the blue stallion, who still seemed a bit dazed and very giddy about all of this.

"Shall we start with the measurements?" Rarity asked as she picked up a measuring tape and walked over to Ice. She quickly took her needed measurements before writing all of them down onto a small note. She then walked over to her rolls of fabric, looking for the correct color. "Not this... Not this... Not this one... Aha!" She picked out a roll of light blue fabric and took it over to her sewing machine, along with a few other things. "Just a moment, dear. This will be done in no time~" She chimed and smiled brightly at the blue stallion when she walked past him over to the sewing machine. She sat down in front of it and out on her glasses, humming softly as she went to work. She hummed softly with her heavenly voice as she cut the fabric skillfully with her magic before starting to sew them all together. Stitches after carefully placed stitches, slowly making the fabric into the fabulous suit that Ice needed.

"All done! What do you think, dear?" She asked as she stood up and presented to him his suit. She handed over to him to put it on in the dressing room in the boutique with a pleased smile. When he went into the dressing room and put his new suit on, it fit perfectly and was very comfortable, also very stylish. It is just perfect for him. When he went out to the white unicorn, who was now looking after her other projects while waiting for him to come back. "I'm very pleased to hear that darling. And consider that suit a gift for you. I haven't made a suit for a while, so when I heard you need one, I knew I had to do it for you, darling." She said happily, her generosity easily showing itself to the stallion. "Come again, darling!" She waved when Ice left the Carousel Boutique, but not without a lot of 'thank you' to the generous unicorn mare.

• Brohoof 1

I think I will start the Secret Santa Gifts on this thread! Here's my little story as a gift for @J.R.! :D

"Darling?" The white unicorn asked, looking down at the unconscious earth stallion. "Are you okay?" She asked, giving a concerned frown at him as a light blue aura surrounded him to help him up. It seemed that Ice had fainted for... unknown reasons. Well, probably due to when she asked him if she could help him with making him a new suit. "I hope I didn't frighten you or anything by asking so suddenly..." She simply smiled. "Now then, shall we get to the Carousel Boutique? From what I have heard, you don't have much time, do you?" She hummed softly as she trotted back to the Boutique with the blue stallion, who still seemed a bit dazed and very giddy about all of this.

"Shall we start with the measurements?" Rarity asked as she picked up a measuring tape and walked over to Ice. She quickly took her needed measurements before writing all of them down onto a small note. She then walked over to her rolls of fabric, looking for the correct color. "Not this... Not this... Not this one... Aha!" She picked out a roll of light blue fabric and took it over to her sewing machine, along with a few other things. "Just a moment, dear. This will be done in no time~" She chimed and smiled brightly at the blue stallion when she walked past him over to the sewing machine. She sat down in front of it and out on her glasses, humming softly as she went to work. She hummed softly with her heavenly voice as she cut the fabric skillfully with her magic before starting to sew them all together. Stitches after carefully placed stitches, slowly making the fabric into the fabulous suit that Ice needed.

"All done! What do you think, dear?" She asked as she stood up and presented to him his suit. She handed over to him to put it on in the dressing room in the boutique with a pleased smile. When he went into the dressing room and put his new suit on, it fit perfectly and was very comfortable, also very stylish. It is just perfect for him. When he went out to the white unicorn, who was now looking after her other projects while waiting for him to come back. "I'm very pleased to hear that darling. And consider that suit a gift for you. I haven't made a suit for a while, so when I heard you need one, I knew I had to do it for you, darling." She said happily, her generosity easily showing itself to the stallion. "Come again, darling!" She waved when Ice left the Carousel Boutique, but not without a lot of 'thank you' to the generous unicorn mare.

I'm not objecting but isn't it a bit early? That was quick

Floor is open if anything would like to step up, I don't think Amber would mind if someone replied to Ice Blizzard for her. I'd do that but I'm far too polite xp

Also, might reveal my gift today! Get hyped, whoever you are. You never know, I just might be your Secret Santa.

• Brohoof 1

I wrote Caliber back in. Peytonjay, you're now back in the game! Keep em presents coming... or else... just joking, maybe.

Hope Amber likes her pressie when she looks into the chat. I know I like mine. You've done well, Peytonjay *slow clap*

• Brohoof 3

I wrote Caliber back in. Peytonjay, you're now back in the game! Keep em presents coming... or else... just joking, maybe.

Hope Amber likes her pressie when she looks into the chat. I know I like mine. You've done well, Peytonjay *slow clap*

Whaaa?

I chose the wrong time to be busy and neglect the forums. But I'm back!

• 2 weeks later...

Rand please tell me if you don't like what I did and we can discuss changes. You did originally say you were fine if Lektra retaliated for the insults to her by destroying his lab.

Since Randimaxis doesn't seem to be around, I guess I shall decided

We'd like you to amend your post, no magic till  further notice. 

wow I just said 'we'...

@,

Also I did this: http://fav.me/d9mubmb

Please tell me if you'd like this to replace your current character portrait in the Opening Post

Rand and I already fixed it in editing, don't worry. Just needs to be played out. In other words I've just been really busy and haven't been able to make the necessary fixes.

BTW that also means she will be unable to communicate with Sparky silently since she can't use their magic link.

Edited by bronislav84

• 3 weeks later...

@@J.R.,

Hey, could we get a post from you? You've been pretty quiet lately and it scares me  :(  

Sorry. Had a wild family party yesterday and didn't wake up until.....now. XD

Um....where are we? :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Rand, can we actually change it up a bit? I was going to post today that other Lektra was in there and lets them in from the inside, making them comically fall on their faces. It would be cooler if the two meet at a doorway and have a kind of mirror skit. Can we do that? Roll it back to where I post instead of you? You kinda beat me to it. :(

Edited by bronislav84

Really?

Hmmmmmmm... it's not un-doable... plus it does bring in the other Lektra...

... be glad I like you, man.  

Okay, gimme a mo', and I'll change it.  

Next time, lemme know - about two days passed since the post before mine; I was trying to keep things rolling.

Oh, and the pile of papers is STILL there, and was ablaze when she arrived; no changing that.  Might be a bit more to read, if she puts it out...

Thank you man. It's just that I was literally reloading to check for stuff and was about to post when I saw that. I didn't think you guys would move forward so quickly is all. I like you too lol.

Posted. What do you think? That was worth it, don't you think?

The only thing I'm not sure about is the explanation of how human world Lektra got in there. Thoughts? Might need changes.

• Brohoof 1