Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Heart ponies by Buzz (open)

Buzz

Sorry for the wait, i had some personal things i had to prioritise, but here you go! :)

sig-3783250.8bYf4yb.png

Here's another one, hope it was worth the long wait! :D

dIf9xZA.png

I like this picture a lot, thanks! :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what? You only have two people left to do Heart Ponies? Might I request you do one of my OCs, Amethyst Greenwood? She is an Earth Pony, female

And here is another on! Hope you like it :yay:

Kdgv9SI.png

Hi Buzz,  i was wondering if I could get a heart pony of Sunflare:  http://i.imgur.com/r0wSqHC.png

Sorry i couldn't get her perfect, but i tried my hardest to match her colour scheme. I hope you like it :)

pXS6nPI.png

(edited)

attachicon.gifA MLP LIZZY.jpg

attachicon.gifAJ and OC.jpg

attachicon.gifBLBLL8.png

Could you do my OC please? 

Here you go, sorry it took so long as i've been busy with work and exams the past few weeks. Hope you like it :)

oVjDDz2.png

Edited by Buzz

(edited)

Looking great as ever, I was wondering if you could do Tacet Diamond for me :)

sig-3811920.c1f73fc6ef7aae55916303aebcce

Here you go, i dont know why but she reminded me a bit of rarity so i used her base insted of the normal one, but if you dont like it i can redo her as the normal base. :)

pGYEf93.png

Also super secret project starting after this list/i have some spare time for you ;)

Edited by Buzz

Here you go, i dont know why but she reminded me a bit of rarity so i used her base insted of the normal one, but if you dont like it i can redo her as the normal base. :)

pGYEf93.png

Also super secret project starting after this list/i have some spare time for you ;)

I think she looks lovely, thank you very much :D

I think she looks lovely, thank you very much :D

Glad you like itHe didnt realise :lol:

http://pre03.deviantart.net/12ed/th/pre/i/2015/136/8/0/cupcake_4_hatchling_by_alises_adopts-d8tlpm8.pngWould you do one of Priscilla? Ah don't worry about all her markings that's going to be a challenge. ._.

Here you go. I tried to do as many markings as i could, sorry if any are the wrong colour/place. I hope you like it! :)

mcvFEoB.png

Are you still doing this? I'd so, my OC is Echo and she is attached! Thank you so much!

Here you go, i apologise for the mess of the wing as there are no bases for bat ponies when i looked so i kind of had to wing it (terrible pun i know :lol: ) Anyways, hope it's what you wanted :D

plOhN8d.png

@@Buzz;

Koukatsu can has heart OC? :U

Reference:

sig-3815419.sig-3815419.7a8Uk56.png

Cutiemark:

sig-3815419.VhiSufB.png

Here you go mister moderator man, now please dont hurt me like the others!

zw5kPN6.png

@@Buzz;

Yay~ Now to ensure everyone who got one got a limited edition! *SUPERBAN!* No, I kid. Thanks, Buzz. c:

Here you go. I tried to do as many markings as i could, sorry if any are the wrong colour/place. I hope you like it! :)

sig-3821004.mcvFEoB.png

lol I wouldn't of minded if you had only done the darker black marking. Her mane and tail have black in them. Not a big deal though cause shes adorable like this.

(edited)

Can you do me if you could? My Ponified self is in my profile picture but here it is bigger :3

Oh, and my ponytail is kinda cut off on the side just to say. (And by ponytail, I mean the one in my mane and not my actual tail next to my flank. :P )

post-32807-0-53754800-1433626518_thumb.jpg

Edited by GoldKingdomKeyblade