Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Heart ponies by Buzz (open)

Buzz

(edited)

So, i assume/hope everypony knows about these pony pictures where their manes and tails shaped into a heart.

rainbow_dash___pony_heart_by_paigeponpon

These things are adorable (or at least i think so), and i have had some time on my hands recently so i tried doing my OC as one, and it came out quite well, in my opinion. So, i thought i'd open a request shop so other users could have one of their OC, or of another user's OC as a gift, or something.

If you want a free heart pony of yours/another user's OC then post below. I will require a reference picture where i can clearly see the colour styles of their mane and tail, and, if it is not clear on the picture, what race they are (Earth pony, Unicorn, Pegasus,Alicorn or Bat pony). As this is my first shop and i don't have to much experience, i can't do other breeds, however as time passes i may be able to in the future) and gender. I will also need a separate picture/thumbnail of their cutie mark. Your request could take a day or a few depending on how busy my personal life is, so please take this into account when requesting. Thank you for reading this far and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Edited by Buzz

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The primary list has been filled and we are now onto the seconadry listing. These shouldn't take too long (i hope), however, i do have exams to prepare for soon, so please dont repeatedly ask about yours, it will be done i promise.

(edited)

Sure, why not? Link for Rising Shine is in my signature^^

sig-3750490.gT0btw6.png

Hope this turned out how you wanted :)

Hey could you do my OC Mane quest please?

attachicon.gifMane Quest (Vector).png

Hope this lives up to what you wanted :D

X3Eft2M.png

Could you do one for Puck  :wub:? She is a pegasus

KP17vTF.png

Hope she likes it when she returns, and i got your back when it comes to the "Did you make this yourself?" question ;)

I'll start your other request tommorow as i need to start studying for my exam tommorow.

Edited by Buzz

(edited)

sig-3750490.sig-3750490.gT0btw6.png

Hope this turned out how you wanted :)

Hope this lives up to what you wanted :D

sig-3750490.X3Eft2M.png

KP17vTF.png

Hope she likes it when she returns, and i got your back when it comes to the "Did you make this yourself?" question ;)

I'll start your other request tommorow as i need to start studying for my exam tommorow.

I will of course let her know that you made this  ^_^, I don't take credit for other peoples work :). I hope you will be able to study, good luck :D

Might I also add that this is Puck's cutie mark  :adorkable: (sorry :(

post-28830-0-66784300-1430086225_thumb.jpg
Edited by JonasDarkmane

I will of course let her know that you made this  ^_^, I don't take credit for other peoples work :). I hope you will be able to study, good luck :D

No problem, is there anywhere i can find a vectored or computerized version of it?

No problem, is there anywhere i can find a vectored or computerized version of it?

I don't believe so (sorry for that) 

I don't believe so (sorry for that) 

well, it gives me somthing to do at breakfast tommorow! :lol:

I'll try my best to replicate that digitaly, but it will mean your other request may take a little longer (by that, insted of it being done at 8 a.m, it'll proberly be done at 12:15 p.m.)

Or.....

I could be bucking amazing and do it for you like........

yelGfk7.png

.....that!

Here is the new version, at a cost of only 10 muinets to my sleeping plan! :lol:

J0tv5EI.png

Or.....

I could be bucking amazing and do it for you like........

yelGfk7.png

.....that!

Here is the new version, at a cost of only 10 muinets to my sleeping plan! :lol:

J0tv5EI.png

It looks fantastic, thank you very much  :wub:  *Hugs* 

(edited)

Could you do one with Peppermint Frosting?

I don't have a picture, but maybe a description of her cutie Mark will help. Her Cutie Mark is two crossed candy canes that make a heart. :)

My apologies if the picture is too small.

post-31708-0-53086000-1431473988.png

Edited by CinnamonPop

And if you can do another one, perhaps one for xOkamii? She is a werepony (Earth Pony basically). 

Here you go, would have had it done this morning, but my PC crashed just as i was finishing it off!

M8lAO4n.png