Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Heart ponies by Buzz (open)

Buzz

Yea, sure. It may take me a while as the current one is taking some time and i will only be able to do a little work tomorrow and Sunday, but it'll be done. also if you have a pic of the CM, that would be helpful :)

Here is a picture of the cutiemark :)

post-28830-0-47723600-1429818825_thumb.png

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Could you do one with Peppermint Frosting?

I don't have a picture, but maybe a description of her cutie Mark will help. Her Cutie Mark is two crossed candy canes that make a heart. :)

My apologies if the picture is too small.

Your request is done, sorry it took so long. The base i used was realy hard to adjust and i havent had much free time today, but here it is. Hope you enjoy it :)

6GF4nWq.png

Oh my, I just noticed something with mine, you have clipped off a couple of the edges on the one you made for me, if you don't have the time to fix it then It doesn't bother me too much, I just thought you should know.

I have fixed the clipping that i could see, hope this is better :D

4lk019Z.png

Edited by Buzz

Your request is done, sorry it took so long. The base i used was realy hard to adjust and i havent had much free time today, but here it is. Hope you enjoy it :)

sig-3758862.6GF4nWq.png

Mind-blown.

who-is-awesome.jpg

Can you do one with Emerald?

Here you go, TBH i was going to one of emerald anyways as a kind of thank you for the art you've done for me, but you requesting ment that i didnt have to go through all your posts looking for one with your CM on, so thanks for that! :lol:  Hope you like it.

iqq5uzJ.png

Can you do my ponysona Twisted Cyclone?

Here's your requset, hope you like it :)

qBDwLrO.png

Here you go, TBH i was going to one of emerald anyways as a kind of thank you for the art you've done for me, but you requesting ment that i didnt have to go through all your posts looking for one with your CM on, so thanks for that! :lol:  Hope you like it.

sig-3758962.iqq5uzJ.png

Here's your requset, hope you like it :)

qBDwLrO.png

Awesome. AWESOME job!! Thank you soo much. 

sig-3758862.6GF4nWq.png

I have fixed the clipping that i could see, hope this is better :D

sig-3758862.4lk019Z.png

Thank you for the fix, I love it even more now :D

Can you do my oc Kyubiki Tenchu?

Here you go, hope you like it :)

DZEbFG7.png

Mind-blown.

sig-3758953.who-is-awesome.jpg

Going through my folder i just realised i forgot her wings, sorry about that. Here she is, actualy finished

J5uXVqn.png

Hey, if you have any spots left, could you do my OC?

attachicon.gifMy OC Intenzifier.jpg

Here you go, hope you like it :yay:

CLxssWi.png

@@Buzz, Could you make my ponysona into a heart pony? Pixel picture of her in this link, including cutie mark: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/art/Lace-483982052

Here you go. Sorry its late, ive been busy with work and revision recently so havent had uch time to do these. Hope it was worth the wait :squee:

J4QBaK7.png

Think I might give you my details now, here's the OC I want requested. http://i.imgur.com/mGO9gly.png

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120630141813/sims/images/d/d7/Pichu.gif

Here you go, hope you like it :squee:

zcxY4yN.png

Also love the OC! :wub:

Here you go. Sorry its late, ive been busy with work and revision recently so havent had uch time to do these. Hope it was worth the wait :squee:

sig-3770872.J4QBaK7.png

Here you go, hope you like it :squee:

zcxY4yN.png

Also love the OC! :wub:

She looks cute, thank you!

Could I request one for my own OC  :twi:? My OC is a unicorn  :proud:

Here you go, mabye you can send it on a card with pucks next to it as a late aniversary card? Anyways, hope you like it :icwudt:

6FYBb1K.png

Here you go, mabye you can send it on a card with pucks next to it as a late aniversary card? Anyways, hope you like it :icwudt:

6FYBb1K.png

It looks adorable  :wub:. Thank you very much  ^_^ *Hugs* 

Can you do bat ponies? If so, mine is in my avatar, and the cutie mark is a virgo symbol. If not, earth pony is fine.

Here you go, had to improvise on getting the bat pony parts as there is no base for one, that i can find. Hope you like it :)

QwE8URA.png

Thanks, I love the pic! :)

Wait, what? You only have two people left to do Heart Ponies? Might I request you do one of my OCs, Amethyst Greenwood? She is an Earth Pony, female

post-28830-0-62708900-1430605503.gif

Hi Buzz,  i was wondering if I could get a heart pony of Sunflare:  http://i.imgur.com/r0wSqHC.png

Yea, but do you have a separate picture of her CM?

Can you do Scarlett? She's the first one on the database in my signature.

Sorry for the wait, i had some personal things i had to prioritise, but here you go! :)

8bYf4yb.png

I have one more request, how about this one? 

http://i.imgur.com/KjKhlWa.png

http://i.imgur.com/0N5Xw8A.png

Here's another one, hope it was worth the long wait! :D

dIf9xZA.png