Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Is treehugger a stoner?

SteveMorison

(edited)

She may look like she is, but anyone could talk like that be be suspected of it. Hay, even i would just to gauge people's reactions.

Edited by Candy Star

I know someone who is definitely a stoner!!! The phone dude from FNAF3, he puts weed in the vents so you hallucinate. As for Tree Hugger, I just think she is mostly a half apathetic sympathetic person, is like fluttershy, an extreme doormat. No wonder they are friends. Both are nature loving doormats.

• Brohoof 1

I don't view her like that at all. She is more of a free/open spirit to me and is just into nature a whole lot. But as a stoner stereotype I am sure that can be easily assumed with her personality :P

This comment was priceless xD 

Oh celestia, that is indeed priceless.

because you're expected to know a person the second time you meet them? Ok, sure =_=

I don't think someone like "DISCORD" is someone you forget about so easily...and it's not like they only met for a second...

Well if you're gonna go by stereotypes most definitely, if you're gonna go by the episode I'm not sure, I mean she wasn't scared by the smooze but Fluttershy wasn't either. Maybe there's a calming spell that she uses or something? 

I don't know. I guess it's possible.

I think she could have been high when she first meet Discord. I mean, she forgets about meeting him completely. I would understand forgetting his name(or being able to recall when he reminded her), but forgetting him entirely just seems a bit off..

But at the gala? No, I don't think she was high. She looked really terrified of the Puppet Dimension. I think if she was stoned, she would just laugh at it.(It's possible that the drugs had worn off by that time though.) About the Smooze, she loves rare creatures anyway so she that;s probably why she's not afraid of it. 

I don't know. I guess it's possible.

I think she could have been high when she first meet Discord. I mean, she forgets about meeting him completely. I would understand forgetting his name(or being able to recall when he reminded her), but forgetting him entirely just seems a bit off..

But at the gala? No, I don't think she was high. She looked really terrified of the Puppet Dimension. I think if she was stoned, she would just laugh at it.(It's possible that the drugs had worn off by that time though.) About the Smooze, she loves rare creatures anyway so she that;s probably why she's not afraid of it.

I think you're right but the fact that there is different drugs with different effects makes me wonder. I have only limited knowledge of this but I know for a fact that canabis dont make you see things, it's just makes you where slow and sometimes more creactive depending on your personallity. My point is that if she uses drugs then it's not any heavy stuff like cocain or heroin. More something like canabis.(of course we're never going to get an official answer, can't promote drugs to the kids)

Aren't stereotypical hippies stoners?  :D 

Yes... But they wouldn't tell people that. Because we all know that people would bitch about. And what I mean by people, I mean parents with a stick up their ass. "The audacity *snorts* This Is most unorthodox" :P 

It kinda sold it for me when she didn't know who Discord was...when she met him for the second time...

I am pretty sure she did remember Discord and was just egging him on at that point.  He was sooooo easy to egg on, and was trying to interrupt the nice time she was having with her good friend Fluttershy.

If we're going by MLP standards... No, she is not a stoner

She's just a stereotypical hippie :wub:

She wouldn't be the first within the franchise. ;)

3026960-wheat+grass+and+rarity.jpg

Flax_Seed_and_Wheat_Grass_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

It doesn't matter. I still hate you. You think all stoners are bad. I hate anyone who thinks all members of a certain group are the same. I don't get hallucinations, marijuana actually reduced my paranoia and anxiety, and I'm more optimistic. But if you think I'm a bad person becauseI use weed, them I hate you.

i hate Pinkie Pie. Why? Because she likes spicy food. I hate spicy food, so I hate Pinkie. Gyashaa, do you see how your logic is flawed?

By the way, I don't hate Pinkie.

Did you even read my other comments? I took back what I said and said that I DON'T hate stoners but I hate marijuana. So chill. (oh the irony...)

(edited)

Of course she is! Or.. at least I hope she is.  :muffins:

large.png

Her and Flutter at least fit well together, for their common love of nature:please:

Edited by Guest

She might be a stoner with her droopy eyes and forgetfulness or maybe she's just so at inner peace that she is so relaxed and with the flow and not stoned at all.

Did you even read my other comments? I took back what I said and said that I DON'T hate stoners but I hate marijuana. So chill. (oh the irony...)

She was just making a point, but it wasn't necessary. : P

I'm disappointed that this is even a legit question/ concern. ):

Why are you disappointed?

(edited)

She was just making a point, but it wasn't necessary. : P

Why are you disappointed?

due to the stereotype bandwagon and how it feels like the people who think this are trashing Treehuggers' character for kneejerk assuming as such. It's unnecessary to even assume, for an MLP character, not to mention.

If you were naturally someone who is mellow and tried to be at peace with everything, would you not be offended if someone thought you were high as f**K?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1