request shop Who wants some colorless sketches?

Kamii

@@SFyr

Yeah. I'm seeing this more as a chore at this point. But a chore I want to complete. I can guess that probably you want to follow art or animation or something of the sort, so the experience would prove useful to you. I'm here just for the fun. I don't really care much for my artistic skills, which are pretty low :P

(And nooo~ You think? :yay:)

Thank you! I wish the bestest best of the best to you tooo~

Your artistic skills are not low. They are awesome :). I love your art style :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Hello! I'm Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat :squee:

I would very much appreciate it if you could draw a sketched version of this picture:

post-20518-0-44460600-1434906573_thumb.png

Only could you make the him looking upward and solemn on the left, and on the right, proud and tall with his chin up but looking distinctly downward. Other than that, you can do whatever else you think would make it look better.

Thank You!

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

Hi! I love your sketches :) If possible, could I have one of my OC Arctic (Ill leave a picture attached) :) I'd like her in an unusual pose, e.g lying down, but anything that you think works :) Have fun! And In case you can't see her cutie mark - it's a white snowflake with a black pawprint inside :)

Thankyou ever so much :) xxxx

post-33266-0-46292500-1434913818_thumb.jpg

post-33266-0-38017400-1434913842_thumb.png

@@Night Mist
That is a bit strange. If I don't go do voluntary work tomorrow, I'll be sure to do some sketches. I have my next one done. Don't know if I'll bother posting it here yet xD

@@Pat.Rio.T.

Nice to meet you darling :D I'll be sure to keep your full request in mind ^-^

@
Would you mind if I cared to make some kind of Frozen reference? With all the snow surrounding your caracter, I thought I could mess around a little :P

@

Would you mind if I cared to make some kind of Frozen reference? With all the snow surrounding your caracter, I thought I could mess around a little :P

Hehe feel free! :) Have fun with it :) xx

@@Night Mist

That is a bit strange. If I don't go do voluntary work tomorrow, I'll be sure to do some sketches. I have my next one done. Don't know if I'll bother posting it here yet xD

@@Pat.Rio.T.

Nice to meet you darling :D I'll be sure to keep your full request in mind ^-^

@

Feel free! Have fun with it :) I look forward to seeing what you draw :D x

@
Thank youu~ I shall get back to the sketches now!  :sneer:

@@KokuraiNoSenshi
Here's your Luna x Midnight x Fluttershy sketch :P I only felt like doing the faces, hope you don't mind :P It was your 3rd sketch, too lazy to draw more :P
fw4ol0.jpg

@, that's actually really awesome. I like the style you're developing with faces, I have to say.  ;)