Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what are some good fanfictions on fanfiction.net for mlp that are rated m

bronybrony28

Hey everypony , I have been really busy with trying to find mlp fanfics on fanfiction.net  that are rated m that will be worth my while do you think you recomend some

psh. If you're looking for mlp fanfics use fimfiction

http://www.fimfiction.net/

Majority of mlp fanfics will be on it.

(Can't really suggest any tho, don't read fanfics. Only one I've heard about is fallout equestria, which is apparently the best thing ever. May be rated above M though, gory as hell)

• Brohoof 1

Fimfiction is a bit of an animal to figure out. I spent a week before I got close.

Go read mine (shameless plug). It's 'T', but I kill everyone at the end. Which is as it should be if you are aiming for Grimdark.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/268604/my-little-ai

The trick is to see what people like Losty and Scribbler read and who the original author is. Pascoite pops up a fair bit and is good.

Hey everypony , I have been really busy with trying to find mlp fanfics on fanfiction.net  that are rated m that will be worth my while do you think you recomend some

As others have already recommended, you're better off searching on Fimfiction than on Fanfiction.net for MLP fanfics.  As for specifically 'M' rated fics, the best way to search for specific kinds of fics there is to go to the 'Groups' section on Fimfiction and look for groups that might contain the types of fics you're looking for.  Groups that accept only 'M' rated fics, or only violent fics, or only action-packed fics, you get the idea.  Sometimes you can't tell from the title what a group's about, but normally you can, so that's my recommendation for the easiest way to find any specific genre of fics there.

• Brohoof 1

fimfiction.net is the place for MLP fanfiction, bar none. You will find everything you could possibly want there.

If you can stand a Norris-like kick to the feels, I highly recommend Why Am I Crying?

And for my own personal shameless plug, may I suggest my story Night Flutters.