The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Just now, The_Gobo said:

Banned for not giving me a theme, singular.

Banned because if I must choose, I would say Discord. 

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Just now, The_Gobo said:

Banned for not picing a better character :V
Kidding, i'm going to get a few errands done then I'll knock that out for ya when I get back :D

Un-banned because that will be awesome.

Let the_Gobo army start! :squee:

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

7 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Banned for trying to start a new army without my permission.

...Actually, a Gobo army isn't a bad idea. :nom: 

SwirlyGobo.png.682900367702340203e4ba2f9dbf9ed3.png

Banned for banning me for having great ideas for one time. 

Also banned for letting me say for three times in one sentence, and for what? :P

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

Banned for believing in me. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Banned because I take up all the dour space now.

• Brohoof 2

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Banned for letting the Tantabus escape. :P

• Brohoof 2

Banned because I can't help other people are listening right... :3

• Brohoof 1

Banned because then it doesn't exist. :P

• Brohoof 2

Banned for not letting me. I was just warming up. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

Banned for forcing me to change it, because I don't want to be left behind. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Banned for being left behind since the world's changing.

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Banned for not becoming a slime. :3

1 hour ago, SolarFlare13 said:

Banned for trying to turn every-one into slimes AND for trying to steal @Hierok's profile pic :muffins: :catface:

(some-pony put a straight-jacket on meh :wacko: I don't deserve to walk amongst ponies :nom:)

qy3dOTb.png

Banned for giving me awesome faces :3

2 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Banned for trying to start a new army without my permission.

...Actually, a Gobo army isn't a bad idea. :nom: 

SwirlyGobo.png.682900367702340203e4ba2f9dbf9ed3.png

Banned for working greatly :3

• Brohoof 1

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

Banned for being a the_sparkbo

• Brohoof 2

Banned because I will. If I find a cool slime avatar. ^_^

• Brohoof 1