Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

(edited)

Banned for talking non-sense. The "ways of the o3o", really?

Admittedly, when I saw the thread title I was thinking of another banned game. One banned from Equestria D.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, MechaZ&Poniez_4 said:

Banned for not following the ways of the o3o. That is the way of life, and in living in harmony with the citizens of o3o.

How could you have done this. This was our secret. You lied to me. ;~;

3 minutes ago, EquestrianScholar said:

Banned for talking non-sense. The "ways of the o3o", really?

Admittedly, when I saw the thread title I was thinking of another banned game. One banned from Equestria D.

Banned for not believing in the ways of the o3o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@MechaZ&Poniez_4

Banned for using an image of a Joker far too serious for his role and without the sense of humor, "laughing mad" insanity, or history with Batman that made him such a perfect foil and villain for the dark knight. Mark Hamill is best Joker, and the Dark Knight games offer a much better modern portrayal.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@MechaZ&Poniez_4

Banned for not taking the time to understand why.

The issue with Ledger's Joker is that it doesn't feel like Joker. Even Nicholson had the Smilex and props/gags where as Ledger had maybe one or two jokes, the pencil trick, was more of an anrachist/arsonist, and just laughed because he loved fire and explosions.

Hamill's Joker though feels more like the comic because he makes multitudes of bad jokes and puns, has all the little toys and gadgets that someone with the moniker of "The Clown Prince of Crime" would have, and is still absolutely intimidating.

• Brohoof 1