Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

32 minutes ago, Top Speed Witch said:

Banned I said most

Double ban because look at these reactions

https://www.deviantart.com/vautaryt/art/Appledash-is-canon-hope-you-know-that-812907131

Tripped ban because I wasn't saying Rarijack was cannon, just saying AppleDash implication hurts my headcannon.

Banned for trip banning me and linking to that :crackle: Also banned because just a few people say so does not make it so... E.g. if a majority of people said that the sky was green instead of blue, would the sky cease to be blue? No... It would still blue :mustache:

22 hours ago, Nsxile said:

Banned for trip banning me and linking to that :crackle: Also banned because just a few people say so does not make it so... E.g. if a majority of people said that the sky was green instead of blue, would the sky cease to be blue? No... It would still blue :mustache:

Banned for being in denial :)

25 minutes ago, Sir Pentious said:

Banned for never doing anything Nightmare Night with your pfp.

Banned for missing ZombieHoof...

Zombie-1.png.6dd0a053f64145e08432618418c87e22.png

3 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because every night is a nightmare night :LunaMCM::BornAgainBrony:

Not banned because I would be willing to pretend if it got me a visit from Luna :)

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sir Pentious said:

Banned for only posting in Fluttershy fan club. Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie fan clubs need love :okiedokieloki:.

Banned for thinking I don't post in the other fan clubs - when I do. I don't tend to post images though, so am more likely to react to posts than make new ones.

4 hours ago, TBD said:

Banned for not mentioning Princess luna

You also didn't mention Sunset or Starlight, Lyra, Derpy... there are a LOT of cute ponies with fan pages here :)

8 hours ago, Sir Pentious said:

Banned for only posting in Fluttershy fan club. Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie fan clubs need love :okiedokieloki:.

Unbanned because true >_>

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for thinking I don't post in the other fan clubs - when I do. I don't tend to post images though, so am more likely to react to posts than make new ones.

You also didn't mention Sunset or Starlight, Lyra, Derpy... there are a LOT of cute ponies with fan pages here :)

Banned because for not posting images :derp: