Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shipping Ponies

R3TR0

@@R3TR0

Just letting you know that I moved your thread to Show Discussion as General Discussion is largely for non-pony related topics.

Thanks. :)

FlutterDash is cute, but I don't really even consider it "head-canon" or whatever. Sparity, on the other hand... :o

Other than that, no. Nobody seems to really fit each other.

• Brohoof 1

I do not usually do any Mane 6 shipping. But I ship the Cutie Mark Crusaders like for example Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara. If I would ship a Mane 6 pony. It would be Fluttershy and Tree Hugger.

I live in the US and ship ponies several times a year and I find that the USPS flat rate boxes work pretty good. The small ones are are good for the blind bag size (you can fit like twenty or so in one box). They also work for the brushables. You can get three in with the back card attached if you pack it right (if you take them out of the package, you can probably get six in there, unless they are pegasi, which take more space due to their wings).

The USPS flat rate boxes medium size are good for shipping plushes. You can fit three of the Ty size (6 1/2") in one box. You probably wouldn't want to ship more than one of the Funrise twelve inch plushes in rhissize box. As for the five and a half inch, I've never shipped more than three of those ponies at once, but there was plenty of room for more. I would also suggest the medium size box for shipping the Funko ponies. The box is a little bigger than you need, but that leaves plenty of room for shock absorbing packing material, which I highly suggest for shipping Funko ponies, as they tend to be a bit on the fragile side. And shipping a broken pony is so sad.

Also, I usually buy ponies at retail stores, but Amazon.com will ship ponies for free if you buy more than thirty-five dollars of ponies (or if you are Amazon Prime) otherwise, it will cost about three dollars, so a nine dollar pony will end up costing around twelve. With gas at around three dollars a gallon and my truck getting like twenty-six mpg, and the amount of stores within that range, I only resort to ordering on lone if I can't find what I want in any of the stores. Hope this helps.

P.S. you may want to ask a mod to move this to the merch sub-forum as it has little to do with the show.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I ship Twilight and Trixie. That's it of the mane 6,though. 

As for the other ponies. I ship SilverTiara,SoarBurn,TrenderBlood,ShiningSentry,and FlimFlam.

Edited by Mystery