Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Problems that happened on another Brony Forum last night.

superdogz1999

Hello.

If you are also on Bronies Australia you may know that on the 5th of June at about 2110 AEST or 1110 UTC People began shitposting about me. It could of have caused the whole of Bronies Australia to go haywire. But the reason I am posting this thread is to get the story across every Brony around the world. Even though not every Brony are on these forums. Some of the users who were shitposting may be on these forums but by different names than on Bronies Australia. So every Brony around the world not just in Australia should learn to Love and Tolerate each other. Hate like what happened on Bronies Australia must not happen on any forum, Facebook group, Google+ group or subreddit anymore.

Actually Fox I am Bisexual and also are you the guy from Epic Meal Time? I love your channel so much and how you use a lot of bacon and all that. I wish you could use alcohol in your giant dishes again. Many people think that your channel has lost it's charm due to the lack of alcohol.

Ok, i am a member of BAU aswell, i can say superdogz1999 you are kinda taking this too far, if you have a problem either message Cameron:D or any of the moderators. The other thing is you need to read the thread before you post. Trolling is not really needed on a forum. 

You may know me as TwilightNight

• Brohoof 3

Hey there! I too am a member of Bronies Australia. Although I don't visit there all that much, last time I've checked the forums seem to be all fine and well. Go and tell a moderator or an admin about this if you're wanting to put an end on this trolling. Plus, I don't think it's a good idea to make a thread like this, as people would get the impression that Bronies Australia is a bad website. I know that's not what you're going for, but still.

And if you're looking for somebody to talk to on Bronies Australia, don't hesitate to tell me.

• Brohoof 2

Actually Fox I am Bisexual and also are you the guy from Epic Meal Time? I love your channel so much and how you use a lot of bacon and all that. I wish you could use alcohol in your giant dishes again. Many people think that your channel has lost it's charm due to the lack of alcohol.

I have to admit....I love my bacon!

• Brohoof 1

I would say try and talk what happened over with the people who posted stuff in the thread you're talking about... Maybe you can get an idea on how to do better and make it so they respect you and your posting~

• Brohoof 2

Dude, you had a BAU account for all of a month and were trying to tell moderators who have been around for three years how to run the site. When you were told "please stop doing that", you continued to do it, started complaining about bullying, and then ran off to another forum to seek attention.

This bit is particularly hilarious though:

It could of have caused the whole of Bronies Australia to go haywire

We managed to schedule an entire convention on about 3 days notice after Sydneigh flopped, but oh no, a 15-year-old got offended, how will we survive?!?!?

• Brohoof 5

MLP Forums is not the platform for discussion of personal issues that people have on other Brony sites. Sorry. Locking.

• Brohoof 4