Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superheroes RP (OOC)

Skullbuster

Hey, sorry I haven't been posting at all, I've been busy. I hope I haven't been booted or anything, and if not, would anyone mind filling me in on what's happened since I've been gone?

Sorry I havent paid attention to this thread! alright..

Hey, sorry I haven't been posting at all, I've been busy. I hope I haven't been booted or anything, and if not, would anyone mind filling me in on what's happened since I've been gone?

Nothing too important a few hours in game have past. the minor villian team Wave Force have been introduced, most of the characters are at their own place of residency, soon there will be a metting between 3 of the villians

@@dragon4111,

In game there is a major villian named FEAR and has been performing killings that are being investigated, so far the characters are going about their daily lives

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

If you wanna make a hero go ahead, im slowing introducing vilians that I control to counter balance it

@,

thats weird 

@@Skullbuster,

Well according to their backstories, they actually live in Pennsylvania, but they would be staying here probably because they heard something was going on.

alright, thats fine, but one of them would need to be working at least a part time job, im guessing they would be living in an apartment for the time being, 

@@Skullbuster,

Seems kinda quiet. I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy most of the day, and now I've been skimming through some of the RP, and reading this thread to get an idea of who is a hero, anti-hero, or villain. I'm working on it, just one question: exactly how many villains are you controlling currently and their names?

@@Skullbuster,

Seems kinda quiet. I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy most of the day, and now I've been skimming through some of the RP, and reading this thread to get an idea of who is a hero, anti-hero, or villain. I'm working on it, just one question: exactly how many villains are you controlling currently and their names?

yeah the RP is a little slow, but its not too slow i dont think

I control 3 and on my next post i will be posting a 4th

Shock Wave

Sound Wave

Heat Wave

all 3 are minor villians that make up the team Wave Force

yeah the RP is a little slow, but its not too slow i dont think

I control 3 and on my next post i will be posting a 4th

Shock Wave

Sound Wave

Heat Wave

all 3 are minor villians that make up the team Wave Force

speaking of villians my powers are a little out of my character's control, would it be okay if random things happen?

speaking of villians my powers are a little out of my character's control, would it be okay if random things happen?

yeah, just as long as they make sense, no "then she saw a giant lizard monster with a rocket!" 

• Brohoof 2

yeah, just as long as they make sense, no "then she saw a giant lizard monster with a rocket!" 

i'll keep the more unnatural things in the supernatural world lol i don't think a lizard on a rocket would make sense unless she's trippin  :lol: