Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superheroes RP (OOC)

Skullbuster

About 29 feet from head to tail and about three feet from his feet to his back. His wingspan would also be 40 feet when they are fully extended.

If you reduce his size to 15-20 feet and make the wingspan 30 feet ill be ok with it

well the batman one or the wonderwoman rip offs would be best, pick witch one from those and make sure you change enough so its not the exact same character

If you reduce his size to 15-20 feet and make the wingspan 30 feet ill be ok with it

well the batman one or the wonderwoman rip offs would be best, pick witch one from those and make sure you change enough so its not the exact same character

Did you read their profiles? Anyway I'm not sure yet if I'm joining or not.

Did you read their profiles? Anyway I'm not sure yet if I'm joining or not.

yeah they are just ponified versions of DC superheroes, and since this is a non pony RP, they would just be the DC superheroes, which is why I asked that you just change some stuff about them so they arent completely the same

Done and done.

alright, added

Well then... Hello, i guess ill just add this weirdo i made up hope he suits your tastes!

sounds interesting, if you are able to change it so hes a person, id be fine with it, just mention if hero or vilian 

@@Mars Orbit,@@Midnight_Aurora, @@Pripyat Pony, @@The Dark Lord, @, @@Drago Ryder,

Ok you guys, I will start making the thread its self and as I said in the OP dont forget about heroes secret identities, they have lives they have to live too 

@@Skullbuster

Well, he is a new hero who might end up becoming a villian if he finds out the cruel reality of his life... *wink wink* And yes he can become a human but he can pretty much be anything he wants just that he may not know how to move himself after that.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/abaddon-aka-casimir-kathar-r2282

And there it is. Probably not quite as you remember him, but hopefully parts of his new profile will remind you of the Plague I first played as.

I'm aware that the whole descriptions of his powers make him look like an immensely powerful being, and well... he technically is, but worry not. As with everything I do with him, it's always in a reasonable fashion, and it's not like I'll be able to just immediately use the strongest forms of his abilities. If I do, then drawbacks and the like will apply.

• Brohoof 1

well, your free to make whatever you want, but currently there are more heroes than villians

Alright, I'll try to create a character that could do either, especially since I tend to try to run morally ambiguous characters.

It may take me a day or two since I'm abroad, but I'll definitely have a provisional character drafted up by Sunday at the latest.

• Brohoof 1

Just a note to everyone, when you are talking to characters, make sure to mention them so they are notified

Also I will be coming up with some minor villains to populate the world

I tend to make general posts after every one replies