Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Favorite DC Comic Superhero?

BritishBrony2012

Batman, Wonder Woman and Supergirl are my favourites. I loved what I read of Wonder Woman's 'New 52' series. 

Is that a rhetorical question? Batman, Batman and again Batman. Come on, how to not love him?

Flash is great character too. And Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and the rest of JLA. But I really like old and maybe forgotten guys (Superman is old, but obviously not forgotten).

As an examle I like old Sandman (Weasley Dodds). Gas mask, fedora, pistol with sleeping-gas and 1938 Plymouth Coupe. How may that combination not be amazing? Wildcat was ultra awesome too. The guy that trained Batman, it means something (I know that Batman is now stronger than him).

So these two are propably my favourite characters aside from Batman. But I think I like most of DC characters, they are for me much better than those in Marvel.

Is mayonaise a super hero?

Also batman isn't technically a super hero is he, he's just a hero, or well just a crime fighter with a suit and gadgets. Superman has super powers and shit. The joker is my favourite hero.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Superman! Hes just the leader of the Justice League and pretty much the most powerful of all the Dc Heroes  :pinkie:

Then i would say Batman, because he is clearly the coolest of them all and has the most badass gadgets and mobiles and weapons and a really cool batcave.

And Plastic Man, because he is the most funny superhero i know off  :lol:

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nightwing, Batman, Redhood and Green Lantern.

The Batman universe overall has some amazing comics. I just cant get into the other heroes comics like Wonderwoman and Superman comics. 

• Brohoof 1