Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superheroes RP (OOC)

Skullbuster

I don't really have a link to an OC but i am definitely interested in making one here on this thread, would that be okay?

Yeah just make an OC and link it here and tell me of its a hero or villain

(edited)

okay thanks everyone for letting me join though i'm kinda new to this so if i mess up just let me know okay :)

(Quoting since it's a lot of effort to direct-tag on mobile)

I thought it was pretty good, though I suppose the question is how the character is going to interact with others.

@@Derplight Sperkle

For reference, you do the red color you're using by putting (color=#ff0000) with brackets where the parentheses are and (/color) when you want to stop it

like this

Italics are done with (i) and (/i) in the same way

like this

Edited by FractalMoon
  • Brohoof 1

Well.

Now I know how to do color.

Thank you.

A letter is a color a letter is a color

IT WORKED!!

I am learning a lot from here.

I'm a huge mobile user of IP.Board,so I've learned a few tricks here and there. Honestly I just have a command list in notepad for all the things.

I'm a huge mobile user of IP.Board,so I've learned a few tricks here and there. Honestly I just have a command list in notepad for all the things.

so what would i put into color if i were to need to put text in color? would it be like thoughts or dialogue?

would it be like thoughts or dialogue?

I put both thoughts and dialogue in color and differentiate the two by using single quotes for thoughts and double quotes for dialogue, I know some people who use different colors for thought and dialogue though. It's up to you. 

so what would i put into color if i were to need to put text in color? would it be like thoughts or dialogue?

I use regular text for description and action

"quotes for speech if only playing one character in a scene"

Italics for single character thoughts

colored text for a character's descriptive actions if multiple

"colored quotes for multiple speaches"

and colored Italics for multiple thoughts

But that's a pretty complicated system.