Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superheroes RP (OOC)

Skullbuster

@

Have you tried re-following? It could be that you are not listed properly... Otherwise i think you'll have to do what you have before.

The thing i found funny is that most heroes in this town must be deaf... Since they dont hear explosions in the middle of the city that are most likely very loud... Atleast someone should hear it.

@@FractalMoon,

Oh the things I have in store. Weiss is a really powerful super. I had to put a lot of restrictions on her to keep her from being too op. Like her second damage/speed buff causes her to pass out if she has it active for more than three minutes and if she stops it early, she still needs like, ten minutes before she can do anything relating to her powers. Her original incarnation (back in the very first SHRP that skull mentioned in the first post.) could fly without the dark/light platforms and also had accelerated healing. I have changed her a lot over time, and I am much much happier with her current version than her original.

Paging

Sounds exciting. I've had trouble with making overpowered characters before, so I dialed back the power for Sara and focused more on making her really good at a few specific things. If it turns out she can't survive in the world I'll boost her power, but so far I think I found a nice balance.

Aurora has a split personality. One loves to fight. One protects others. Normally these two are at opposites. If they agree the scyth turns white. Normally it's black. She can fly because of her wings. She hides all of this behind a reaper form. She doesn't have the ability to use her powers outside this form. If she ever did gain them outside this form, I fear for her enemies. Both sides can use what is know as 'Reflection'. This is their main power. Their main thing is to trap opponents in the reflection's ice crystals and either leave them to the authorities or ask questions and potentially let them go. Aurora, the protective mind, has basic to intermediate detective skills. This includes sight hearing and a small amount of psychic ability.

I look at all these heroes with practically one shot abilities and I look at my villain that has only one real power, regeneration. 

I look at all these heroes with practically one shot abilities and I look at my villain that has only one real power, regeneration.

Power creep my friend, it can become quite frightening at times... However, you could always boost Shade's power if you find it lacking. Or just break him by extrapolating his powers, such as having him use a drop of his blood to give his enemies instant cancer b/c out of control regeneration

On an unrelated note, Manhattan is probably going to regret assigning that contract anonymously, characters not knowing what their players know can lead to some fun results.

(edited)

Paging @Derplight Sperkle

Don't we all have fun letting out our little sociopathic side every once in a while? I mean, at least I do.

For the record, and so people aren't confused when things go abruptly to Hell very soon, Sara is referring to this

It's a delightful and terrifying read, and when someone can manufacture chemicals in real time on an atomic scale, actually becomes quite practical.

Edited by FractalMoon
  • Brohoof 1