Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superheroes RP (OOC)

Skullbuster

Sorry I disappeared, been doing a lot of stuff, finally done. Wrote a longer post to compensate

I'm posting as soon as this hits 2:00

Hey, the two people sent to show up when it was two showed up a bit early, you want to get this party started now, or at two?

Sorry I disappeared, been doing a lot of stuff, finally done. Wrote a longer post to compensate

Hey, the two people sent to show up when it was two showed up a bit early, you want to get this party started now, or at two?

We'll just go now

Draco was laughing to himself as he gotten away. again. "Oh the thrill of it," Draco said as he looked around. He saw the cuffs on him. "Balls," Draco muttered as he started to pick the cuffs. 89 tumbler lock. Huh clever boy," Draco said as he grinned. "These heroes are going to be quite fun to mess with," Draco said as he didn't notice a hero on a mass of shadows.

Umm, Those cuffs are constructs, very similar to Green Lantern's, and they really can't be picked, seeing as Pat wouldn't really think of a lock when creating them. If he were to give up and power down they would just go away, but uh... He's not giving up that easily

(edited)

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

Apologies friend. I haven't been in one of these in a while, getting a bit excited. 

Sorry, Weiss wasn't asking Draco if you were being a git, she was asking you if draco was being a git.

Edited by Erperler

(edited)

It's okay. I got it, finally.

@@dragon4111,

Pat isn't a lantern, just so you know. His suit is just tech from the future, made by his friend who is from the future. If you want to better understand just read his backstory. Here is a picture of him in his suit.

post-20518-0-35760600-1432155956_thumb.png

Well, as a pony that is.

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

Pat isn't exactly the brightest, but he kinda was correct. He couldn't really think of any way to prove to anyone that he was doing wrong, and he couldn't arrest him so, he couldn't really do much.