Hello everypony :)

Flutterstep

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:

Fluttershy

How I found MLP Forums:

Deviantart and YouTube

How I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I saw it being posted around on the Internet, and decided to see what all the fuss was about. I was never judgemental about it since I understand that a lot of animation are targeted to other audiences; I use to watch the older My Little Pony show when I was younger, as well as the Power Puff Girls.

I am 18 now, and have been watching MLP since Season 2 had started. Despite that, I have never join in with the social media side of things. I only watch episodes on YouTube. I also never met a lot of good MLP fans on the Internet, so I avoided a lot of it. I hope the community is friendly on this site. So far, looking through the website, it looks like everyone on here is friendly. :)

I'm still kind of new to using forums, so sorry if I make any mistakes.

Edited by FlutterstepHD
  • Brohoof 14

Hello and welcome to the forums, ! It's great to have you here and it's nice to meet you. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have a great time here. :fluttershy: If you need anything, feel free to send a PM to any member here if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

post-311.png(thanks senpai for this <3)

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and maybe PM some of us too? :fluttershy:)

you used to watch power puff girls??

/)

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Hey, welcome to the forums! Feel free to friend or PM me anytime you want to! I can assure you, 95% of the users here are friendly and ultra-welcoming. You are going to love it here. BTW, when I was a kid I watched PPG too, I think a lot of bronies did. It was a cool show, and I like how they went for the Powerpuff Girl vibe with the fight scene in "A Canterlot Wedding". :wub:

• Brohoof 6

Hi FlutterstepHD, and welcome to the forums!  :yay:

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :squee:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  ;)

*Hugs*  :blush:

twi__shy_by_limreiart-d5u41zx.png

• Brohoof 5

Hi my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Hello =)=)=))=))==) and welcome on the forum =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy pony time here =)=)=)=)=)=) wit all ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) ant the happy friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) who are ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoy the fun times =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) in the happy pony site =)=)=)=)=)==)=)=) on this friendly commmunity =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feeel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)

Have fun =)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

sig-3778471.paper_pony__jackie_tradEEe_b

Hey, hun~ I'm glad to see more fans of the older gens joining. Now I'm not so alone! x'D But have you seen the new PPG cartoon?

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - Art, Writing, Music!

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - Roleplaying!

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - Life advice!

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - Sweet, Sweet Debate!

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help.

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey FlutterstepHD, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.gif

• Brohoof 5

Oh! Hello fluttershy I hope you like it here! Every pony seems super nice so far! I'm new here too!

Thanks Cherry Bloom. The community here is very greeting here :0 That's pretty awesome :)

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3811952.sig-3799827.sig-3796807.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...