Will Trixie return a third time, in a later episode?

ManaMinori

I'd love to see her return and have a positive role like she's been having in the comics. I've been trying my hardest to avoid future episode spoilers so when somebody appears its somewhat unexpected

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

I hope so. The writers simply cannot just withdraw her after what happened in Season 3. Who knows...she might make an appearence in Season 5...since...well...she did in 1 and 3. It's a pattern so let's hope to see it continued. 

I hope she does. Most people seem to hate her for her personality, and how her only appearances were being self-centered and trying to show up Twilight, but I think she's just like Sunset Shimmer in EG 1, in that she doesn't really know how else to act. She's also a character with HEAPS of room for growth - she could easily end up changing her views and how she acts, and I think it would be great to see that. Also, even when she is acting the way she acts, she does it in an adorable sort of way... it's usually annoying, but it works for her.

That, and her character design was just too well-done to waste on two episodes and a few cameo appearances.

Edited by HailTrixie

| Original Sig > sig-33119.sig-33119.vg0NNm0.png| Join CTaM! |

She, the magnificent Trixie,

A mare among mares!

She, paragon of ponies,

With wand and with rope!

Forget Trixie. It's time to bring back Lightning Dust already. :eww:

But no really, I like Trixie just fine, and I don't mind more of her, but I also can't think of any special reason for why she would need to return for anything other than a cameo or for fanservice. If she returns, fine. If she doesn't, that's OK too. I'm sure we'll see her again. She's appeared enough times to be considered a recurring character, and with the writers always caving into popularity, it's just a matter of time before they answer the call from the 'We Want Trixie' Brigade.

Dead serious about Lightning Dust though.

• Brohoof 2

Forget Trixie. It's time to bring back Lightning Dust already.

c7NJRa2.gif

I hope she does come back, I absolutely adore Trixie. And a redeemed Trixie trying to make friends would be a pretty cute episode.

• Brohoof 2

img-24134-1-img-24134-1-Sscj1oz.png

What if Trixie was the one who taught Starlight glimmer her magic spell thingy to remove cutie marks? :o

There was that sort of emphasis by Twilight on "How did you learn such a powerful spell? I can't even do that!"

Signature_zpsekur7so7.jpg

"In Poniet Russia, Joseph Stallion is you."

Well the staff seem to realize that Trixie is popular with the adults, and I assume she must be popular with the kids too: They've used her Twice in Show, MULTIPLE times in the equestria girls series (The time to shine book has Trixie as the antagonist, the rainbow rocks Prequel book has trixie as the villain, and the movie has her have a minor role), plus she's all over the comics with the RD/Trixie comic and the rarity/trixie plotline comic.

So I wouldn't doubt we might see her again. That being said, I have to ask... WHY? They wrapped her up a little too cleanly at the end of the last episode; with her being redeemed, I honestly don't see alot of potential here (Which is one reason I dislike redeeming antagonists).
We could have something like the RD/Trixie comic where she's pretty clearly still up to "minor" no good, like fraud, but I don't think they'd do that.

Forget Trixie. It's time to bring back Lightning Dust already. :eww:

They seem to KNOW that lightning dust is popular, since they're making a friendship games doll of her despite her not being one of the "Core" shadowbolts. So there's that.
But I'm not so sure we'll get to see her soon :(

Which is sad; We've gotten 3 Nega-twilights now (RECURRING nega-twilights!) how about using some more of the mane six's evil opposites more, like Suri and Lightning dust?

• Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...

I too want to see Trixie in a future episode. Like she's really popular but she's only had two major appearances on the show.

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

I want like her, but I don't, from her appearance so far. I feel like the reason is because during her two episodes, she was just this pony who was a braggard, ran her mouth, and tried to show up Twilight.

Personally, I might take more of an interest in Trixie if she was shown trying to interact with one of the other mane 6, and putting her career as a show pony aside for a moment, and just having fun.

Maybe, if she were to return and get a third episode, it could start off with her coming back to Ponyville, led back by news that a princess was likving there, and thinking she'd get to perform for royalty, only to be flabbergasted that the princess was Alicorn Twilight. But focus quickly shifts off Twixie, maybe with Twi saying she's too busy to spend time with Trixie, and having to do princess duties; and suggests that she spends time with Spike or Pinkie Pie. I'd like to see her trying to interact with these two, first.

Thoughts?

Does she need a third episode? Is she likeable, as she is, now? Who would you want to interact with Trixie, to give further development to her character?

You might like some of the IDW comics...

I don't think so.

With her redemption at the very end of Magic Duel I don't see a lot of story potential for her character going further.

I enjoy her character but I can't see her having a 3rd episode.

CJlO22H.png