Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Searching for Creative Bronies! (Musicians, Writers, Voice Actors, Animators)

Namename.

Hello! My name is Joey, and I am searching for creative Bronies such as you to help create this SFM short film that I hope to present at BronyCon! 

What am I looking for? Writers for the script team, experienced SFM (Source Film Maker)animators, voice actors, and musician(s) that can help make this happen! 

The film already has a script I have already started (I am the director and script team leader), based on a conflict including Changelings! As a script team writer, ideas are always welcome, although not all would pass through of course...

SFM Animators should have experience and have done some sort of animation example that would create consideration for your position. I expect them to gain much appreciation and recognition, compared to the other positions of this project.

Voice Actors must, of course, show the power of their vocals. If you can do a good impression of one of the main six ponies, you already have a high chance of making it into this project! Other misc. voices will be asked later.

Other positions will be asked for later as the time goes on. Always say how you can contribute to this film, no matter how small the job is. Every person is another addition! Thank you very much, everybody!

Extra Note: Because of there being one or more original characters in this film, there would have to be extra SFM models and voices, of course, this being an example of Misc. voices.

This is NOT required to be done by BronyCon 2015.

• Brohoof 2

I can voice act pinky and fluttershy pritty well and i also can sing quiet good but i am dutch ( i dont have a dutch accent ) i am pritty goid at talking english but i have never done voice acting before and i am still 14 so i dont know if i can help you but i really want to :) but i ubderstand if you think i am not the right persone and i understand ( i would not have chosen myself either)

But if i can help you somehow you can ask me and i'll see what i can do :)

I can voice act pinky and fluttershy pritty well and i also can sing quiet good but i am dutch ( i dont have a dutch accent ) i am pritty goid at talking english but i have never done voice acting before and i am still 14 so i dont know if i can help you but i really want to :) but i ubderstand if you think i am not the right persone and i understand ( i would not have chosen myself either)

But if i can help you somehow you can ask me and i'll see what i can do :)

Do you have any sort of example of your voice impressions of Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy?

I can certainly help out for voice acting. My Voice Acting Demo Reel is on my Signature for your convenience.

Your voice would work well for an extra, or maybe even one of the characters that is important to the story. 

• Brohoof 1

Your voice would work well for an extra, or maybe even one of the characters that is important to the story. 

I am fine with either or perhaps even both! :D

Btw, have you watched my demo reel before you replied back to me?

(edited)

what kind of musicians are you looking for? I fairly recently started working with music, beginning with singing and song writing, so I'm an amateur at best. I know I have a lot of work to do before anything I put out can become decent, but there's no harm in at least offering my work and seeing if it could help in any way. Yes, I have been told that I need proper practice with my singing, but a majority of those who listened to them, said they liked the lyrics, so if you want I could work from that.

I have a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR2XhXodIl7ImWE8dPqbO0A whereI put out original music for practice, as well as pony related material, including requests I've done for others on the forums https://mlpforums.com/topic/127523-song-requests-or-ideas/

I should probably say that most of my songs are rushed and short, just hoping for them to be done, and the requester gets their song earlier, for example, I did Dear Spellbind in a really short amout of time to fit in a RP (yeah, songs and RPs don't actually go together) and those who saw it said they liked it https://mlpforums.com/topic/128060-trouble-in-ponyvilleadventure-rp/page-10#entry3774256 . I'm sure I could work in a proper amount of time with longer results for you....that is...if you're not only looking for those who could do background music or something along those lines, in which I'm sorry that I can't help you with...

Edited by Humble Hymn

(edited)

I am fine with either or perhaps even both! :D

Btw, have you watched my demo reel before you replied back to me?

Of course I did, why would I not say you would be fit for such parts?

Another note: if you are interested and fit for your position in the film project, it is requested you have a Skype; that is the best form of communication. Thank you.

(This applies to all positions, of course)

Edited by Joey The Boey
  • Brohoof 1

Of course I did, why would I not say you would be fit for such parts?

I only needed to double-check if you did watch it before-hand. Because people sometimes do forget or just don't care to watch the demo reel of an applicant before they accept or decline an applicant.

So don't worry man, it's fine. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! If I'm not already too late to the party, I can do Pinkie, Apple Bloom and Granny Smith, and I'm working on Applejack and Fluttershy. I don't have any recent impressions to hand, but I did voice Apple Bloom in this video a while back, though I've since gotten a better microphone.

Thank you everybody for the volunteering you are all giving! Of course, all jobs are still open such as voice acting, but at the moment SFM (or regular) animation and script writers are important right now. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

I'd volunteer to help with script writing and/or editing, but I'm afraid I have absolutely 0 experience in that area. Literally all of my work is informational non-fiction. I'm not skilled at developing fiction, so I'm not sure how much of a help I'd be. :/

• Brohoof 1

Although I lack the software to do any professional-quality audio effects, I consider myself to be a relatively high-level songwriter. It would be important to note that all of my music is instrumental because my singing voice is monotone and any attempted lyrics are plainly stupid. However, I do not expect for this to be an important aspect, and my songs can be quite long, which would do well for background music. Also, I make a decent editor.

A link to my music is in my signature.

(edited)

Hello, ! As this thread has to do with searching for people for a collab to create a fan animation, I have moved your topic from Other Fanworks to the Video & Animation sub-forum.

As a friendly reminder, I would suggest you next time to create seperate threads for each talent you're looking for. That way it'll make this thread less cluttered.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2

Hello!

I'm a professional music producer and audio engineer, and I'm interested in assisting you with your project!

Demos of my work can be found in my sig.

Hi, I would say I am an intermediate level guitarist/bassist and a somewhat advanced singer (though I am self taught) I can write instrumentals for guitar and bass quite well and would like to help with the musical aspect, if I am not late to this of course.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been working on a demo reel, but it's sorta hard.  Since it is early morning here right now, I can record my impressions later. I can talk and sing as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. I'm pretty sure I can for Rainbow Dash as well, but I haven't tried in a while.