Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Rarity is a Spy!

TOMahwk

Check out my last piece (totally not copying Chigens by doing this)

http://mlpforums.com...-dash-as-scout/

Posted Image

Now this one was heartbreaking, as I finished it last night but it crashed and I lost everything... The original was better looking than this and this one was kinda rushed, but still turned out good I think.

Also which TF2 character should I do next? And who will be that character?

(IE Twilight as Sniper, Applejack as Engineer, etc)

I will also be putting all of my work on my deviant art page (in my signature) *shameless plug*

Edited by TOMahwk
  • Brohoof 11

This is a very cool picture, and, of course, Rarity is best spy! B)

I would pay good money to see Rarity doing some of the spy's butterfly knife tricks using her magic.

Your lines are improving nicely by the way. Are you still using Inkscape for them? If so, then you are a very quick learner.

(IE Twilight as Sniper, Applejack as Engineer, etc)

Applejack as engineer! Pleaseeee!!! :D

Or Fluttershy as a medic!

Edited by Scootacool
  • Brohoof 1

Your lines are improving nicely by the way. Are you still using Inkscape for them? If so, then you are a very quick learner.

What I did was I had several pictures of Rarity in different poses and I tried to mimic them in Inkscape. I basically outlined everything (not details) and then I copied it over to Paint.Net. Then in Paint.Net I went over everything with the Line/Curve tool, then I filled everything in, went back and fixed where I had over-lapping lines, and then added in details like stripes on the jacket, eyes, etc.

I want to use Inkscape more but I'm much more comfortable and confident with my abilities in Paint.net. Maybe the next one I'll try to only use Inkscape.

• Brohoof 1

What I did was I had several pictures of Rarity in different poses and I tried to mimic them in Inkscape. I basically outlined everything (not details) and then I copied it over to Paint.Net. Then in Paint.Net I went over everything with the Line/Curve tool, then I filled everything in, went back and fixed where I had over-lapping lines, and then added in details like stripes on the jacket, eyes, etc.

Whatever you did, you managed to make Rarity epitomize the word "sexy assassin".

Haha! That's awesome! I love it. It doesn't look bad! It looks amazing! I don't see how the earlier version could be so much better then this one. :)

Haha! That's awesome! I love it. It doesn't look bad! It looks amazing! I don't see how the earlier version could be so much better then this one. :)

Because there are a few mistakes that are hidden due to the small picture size... when I was working on it at 9000x9500 resolution it looked significantly less smooth and clean