Latest EQD poll and why you chose your answer

backpon

So if you haven't seen it here's the latest poll: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/07/poll-results-what-should-hasbros-new.html#more

Anywho, I'm fascinated by headcanons and there reasons/explanations. The mane 6 ages are one my faves. So why did you answer how you did? Is it their size, mannerisms, responsibilities? Go forth and discuss!

• Brohoof 2

Laughter. That's me.

I see it not only as the aspect of a good friend, but also a virtue for life!

To let the world roll over me and my friends (psst that's you)  and enjoy every moment is my life goal.

So let me make you laugh... Let me make you smile... Let me brighten your day... You may be all the better for it

(edited)

I voted 18-20. Their bodies are full-sized but they act like young adults, except for Pinkie.

She acts like she's under ten. :pinkie:

Edited by GrepPIEtas
  • Brohoof 1

I'd have to say I put them roughly 20-22 because they don't seem to be teens in relation to other ponies in their own world. They seem more like young adults. Maybe it has to do with their somewhat independent statuses. I can't imagine them being older though. When I first saw Twilight I imagined her as that perfectionist college student that decided to go on past 4 years honors and all. I think part of the poll results has to do with the ages of bronies themselves. The statistical peak for our ages is right in the 16-23 range if I recall the last census data correctly. So blame age projection.  ;)

• Brohoof 2

bwmlp-sig2016-600_zps1mftjpwm.png

Kindness is just a few words away. Tell someone something nice and be the Element of Kindness today! 

I've always said they're somewhere between eighteen and early twenties (I picked 18-20). They're old enough to be done schooling, yet responsible enough to work and live on their and and have their own place.  

• Brohoof 2

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

20-22

I think that 18-20 is too young for a princess to be making big decisions. I think they're about 20-22

• Brohoof 1

img-26381-1-img-26381-1-img-26381-1-img-

I play loads of Rocket League and GRID 2 on PC if you want to join me at some time. Account is linked in the pic above.

If you want to play Halo: Reach, Forza 6 or GTAV  with me on Xbox One, hit me up with a friend request at 'Yeloooh'

I'd say between 20-24 (I know I'm cheating). The reason for this is because of this scene from Pinkie Pride:

Rainbow_spinning_around_the_cake_to_blow

In this image, Rainbow Dash's cake is shown 21 candles. Considering how fanon has Rainbow Dash among if not the youngest of the mane 6, this likely indicates that the rest of the mane 6 is likely in their early 20's and at oldest mid 20's.

• Brohoof 2

I say they range from 19-22. Pinkie pie being the youngest at 19 or 20 (that sort of explains her personality), Rainbow,Flutters, and Twi being 21. Applejack and Rarity being 22 because they already operate buisnesses. and spike is 9

• Brohoof 1

Laughter. That's me.

I see it not only as the aspect of a good friend, but also a virtue for life!

To let the world roll over me and my friends (psst that's you)  and enjoy every moment is my life goal.

So let me make you laugh... Let me make you smile... Let me brighten your day... You may be all the better for it