Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times have you watched Mlp Equestria Girls

Seteri

I have watched Mlp Equestria girls...  

87 users have voted

1. 1. I have watched Mlp Equestria girls...

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times
    • More than five times
    • I have not wathced Equestria girls

Hello everypony!

I do not know if this been asked before, but I want to know how many times have you guys saw Equestria girls movie. I have watched it two times now. I think it's awesome movie! 

*Brohoof* /)

Edited by Seteri
  • Brohoof 1

4 times so far I think. It would be a lot more, but I included the movie into my main pony hiatus until season 4. Basically I am not wanting to watch any of the main series or the movie until season 4, which is tomorrow luckily. Don't want to tease myself. :P

• Brohoof 1

I think I've watched it three times. The first time was to see what it was about, but I was so focused on it I didn't pay much attention. Does that even make sense? tongue.png The second time I rewatched it to see what happened in it since I forgot so much about it, and the third time I rewatched it because... Well I don't remember why I watched it a third time haha.

• Brohoof 1

I just finished watching it for the third time a few hours ago. Even if it's not cannon (and I'm pretty confused if it is or isn't) it's part of me getting ready for Season 4 :). I don't think Equestria Girls is very good. But I have a soft spot for it in my little black heart :lol:.

• Brohoof 1

The first time I watched it was just so I could see it....turned my brain off for it, because of all the rip it got early on....The second time was in full HD (the first time was a bootleg filmed version from the theatre), and I was very analytical over it that time.  The third time was watching it with my husband, who had yet to see it.  So yeah, I've seen it 3 times thus far, and I bought the DVD of it.....

Once so far, and it was the television version so it was missing a couple of minor things.  It's not that I didn't like it, I actually thought that it was quite good.  I just haven't really gotten around to it.

I've actually only watched it once. Its not even that i didn't like it or anything, or like i don't rewatch stuff, because i've probaly watched S1-2 like atleast 5 times now? And watched stuff in s3 like atleast twice. 

I just haven't got around to it, i guess i'll probaly get around to it though sometime again soon. 

Someday... which being a procrastinator, probably means a very very long time unfortunately...

More than a few times.

Mostly to fire back at those that do excessively critisize it often for things it does/does not do that they claim otherwise...

While it is a "bad" movie its not nearly as horrid at some make it out to be. Many seem to be expecting Avatar quality or something out of a childrens movie.. I mean have they even watched the alternatives? Other movies of the same genre are just... ugh.... I don't even want to think about it... the horrible horrible voice work.. the writing.. and that animation.. oh celestia... its.. beyond words... and thats only thinking of the monsters high vid I was just watching...

but meh...

Other times I just leave it in the BG for the ambient noise to cover my Tinitus or help block that stray part of my brain that ruins my focus :P

Edited by GrimCW