Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PONY.MOV YouTube Poop Collab, looking for anyone interested

Itsy Bitsy Alex

Greetings everyone, Alex here, and I have an important announcement to make: I'm hosting a YouTube Poop collaboration! In this collaboration, we'll be doing our best to make the PONY.MOV series even weirder than it already is.

Here are the rules:

1. Use ANY installment you wish - Any episode from APPLE.MOV - SWAG.MOV can be used. Yes, SPIKE.MOV also counts (you can also use more than one episodes)

2. Keep it between ONE and FOUR minutes - Don't want the video to go on forever, now do we?

3. Have fun! - Go crazy and do whatever you want. This is a YouTube Poop after all!

Other Things:

Make sure to add a watermark on the screen (preferably in the bottom right corner)

Post all submissions on YouTube, set them as unlisted, and PM me the link

If you're going to be sending in a submission, let me know so I can create a list of who's still currently working on their submission and who's completed theirs. ALL submissions are due by the eighth of August. Thank you for participating in advanced.

Happy Pooping! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

, as this thread involves collaboration and looking for people for their input, I have moved your thread from Other Fanworks to the Video & Animation sub-forum.

Edited by Odyssey