Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual Baltimare RP Reboot #2

Fender

Cherry Bloom looked at the griffon and tilted her head. " well dear? Where did you need directions to? I'll be more than happy to help you out if you tell me where it is you need to get to. " she said kindly with a big friendly smile on her face. She looked over noticing hurricane and devil chord and couldn't help but Giggle.

Blaze decided to take a stroll through the city. He really apreciated his walks, it allowed him to think, to speculate, to be in his own world for a bit. He walked for a good bit, but then he saw a mare trying to give directions to a griffon. He decided to head over and mingle. "Hello" Said Blaze with a smile

Blaze decided to take a stroll through the city. He really apreciated his walks, it allowed him to think, to speculate, to be in his own world for a bit. He walked for a good bit, but then he saw a mare trying to give directions to a griffon. He decided to head over and mingle. "Hello" Said Blaze with a smile

Cherry Bloom turned facing the pony who greeted her. She gave a warm friendly smile and waved her hoof. " hello there! I'm Cherry Bloom! What's your name dear? " she asked curiously. She offered him a turnover from her cart of goodies. " hungry? " she asked him softly.

Cherry Bloom turned facing the pony who greeted her. She gave a warm friendly smile and waved her hoof. " hello there! I'm Cherry Bloom! What's your name dear? " she asked curiously. She offered him a turnover from her cart of goodies. " hungry? " she asked him softly.

"hello there! I'm Cherry Bloom! What's your name dear?" Asked the mare with a chipper tone. Blaze smiled politely, a bit surprised by her friendliness. "My name is Blazedtime, you might have heard about me if i called myself anonymous, but thats another story" Said V

Blaze, glad to be ingaged in a conversation with a nice mare. She then asked wether or not he wanted some treats "No thanks miss Bloom, i have eaten quite the breakfast today, but thanks for the offer"

"hello there! I'm Cherry Bloom! What's your name dear?" Asked the mare with a chipper tone. Blaze smiled politely, a bit surprised by her friendliness. "My name is Blazedtime, you might have heard about me if i called myself anonymous, but thats another story" Said V

Blaze, glad to be ingaged in a conversation with a nice mare. She then asked wether or not he wanted some treats "No thanks miss Bloom, i have eaten quite the breakfast today, but thanks for the offer"

She nodded and smiled putting the turnover back. " that's alright I understand. Say... Are you heading to the big music festival here in town? I was heading that way myself if you needed help getting there is be more than happy to show you the way! " she said softly with a bright smile.

(edited)

She nodded and smiled putting the turnover back. " that's alright I understand. Say... Are you heading to the big music festival here in town? I was heading that way myself if you needed help getting there is be more than happy to show you the way! " she said softly with a bright smile.

Blaze smiled when she mentioned the festival. "The festival? I'm actually going to perform today, so that's a yes i suppose?" Said Blaze with a chuckle. "Let's walk there together" Said Blaze with a smile. "You are going to sell sweets?" Asked Blaze while looking at her stand

Edited by blazedtime

Blaze smiled when she mentioned the festival. "The festival? I'm actually going to perform today, so that's a yes i suppose?" Said Blaze with a chuckle. "Let's walk there together" Said Blaze with a smile. "You are going to sell sweets?" Asked Blaze while looking at her stand

She Nodded hitching back up to her cart after closing it all up. "You bet! I love baking and making goodies, and I figured there's bound to be plenty of hungry ponies at the music festival right?" she said turning and starting to walk casually towards the very center of the big city. "At least that's what I'm hoping for." She said, her voice sounding slightly down heartened for a second. But she quickly regained her smile. "After all... a ponies gotta eat right?!" she said excitedly.

The afternoon wore on, and Aqua eventually closed shop. She when upstairs, taking the time to trim and polish her hooves, brush her mane, and insert a set of earrings, just some small pearl studs, and finished by tying her mane up with an emeraldine ribbon. "There," she said aloud to the mirror as she batted her eyes. "Not too much for a soiree in the park, but certainly enough to show I'm a mare that cares about how she looks."

Leaving her shop and locking the door behind her, Aqua made her way to the city center, where the park was. In the evening light several lamps had already been lit, sending a warm glow amidst the dark green canopy of oak and birch trees, through which paved trails wound about. Aqua passed over a bridge going over a creek as melodies of a few early performers reached out from the park. The path opened up to a clearing, part of it paved, but most of it open field of verdant grass where a few stages were being set up.

The afternoon wore on, and Aqua eventually closed shop. She when upstairs, taking the time to trim and polish her hooves, brush her mane, and insert a set of earrings, just some small pearl studs, and finished by tying her mane up with an emeraldine ribbon. "There," she said aloud to the mirror as she batted her eyes. "Not too much for a soiree in the park, but certainly enough to show I'm a mare that cares about how she looks."

Leaving her shop and locking the door behind her, Aqua made her way to the city center, where the park was. In the evening light several lamps had already been lit, sending a warm glow amidst the dark green canopy of oak and birch trees, through which paved trails wound about. Aqua passed over a bridge going over a creek as melodies of a few early performers reached out from the park. The path opened up to a clearing, part of it paved, but most of it open field of verdant grass where a few stages were being set up.

When they arrived at the center park Cherry Bloom set up her cart once more where she thought the most ponies would pass by. "Celestia help me get noticed..." She said softly. " maybe I could become a famous ponies personal chef!!!"

She looked around watching ponies set up for the festival of music.

((not that good of a post, but I'm a little short on time and I want to get active in this again c:))

Remix was ecstatic. Jazz, notably less so. The two of them had polished off their treats not too long ago, and, finding a small notice posted on a nearby shop, headed for the park, eager to check out the music festival.

“Man! Just my luck, ain’t it? Can’t believe they have a festival just when I’m in town!”

“Yea yea, whatever. Come on.” Jazz simply rolled her eyes, adjusting the guitar she had slung over her back.

The duo rocked up just as some other ponies did, and, rather surprisingly, spotted a familiar face.

@@Cherry_Bloom

“HEY! CHERRY! HI!” Remix shouted, excitedly bounding up. “I told you that I’d find you again! Your goods were amazing!” Jazz nodded in agreement. “Setting up shop? Well, whatever happens, I’m sure you’ll have brilliant business!”

((not that good of a post, but I'm a little short on time and I want to get active in this again c:))

Remix was ecstatic. Jazz, notably less so. The two of them had polished off their treats not too long ago, and, finding a small notice posted on a nearby shop, headed for the park, eager to check out the music festival.

“Man! Just my luck, ain’t it? Can’t believe they have a festival just when I’m in town!”

“Yea yea, whatever. Come on.” Jazz simply rolled her eyes, adjusting the guitar she had slung over her back.

The duo rocked up just as some other ponies did, and, rather surprisingly, spotted a familiar face.

@@Cherry_Bloom,

“HEY! CHERRY! HI!” Remix shouted, excitedly bounding up. “I told you that I’d find you again! Your goods were amazing!” Jazz nodded in agreement. “Setting up shop? Well, whatever happens, I’m sure you’ll have brilliant business!”

Cherry Bloom blushed brightly at the compliment but smiled proudly. " oh my! I'm so happy that you girls liked them!! " she said excitedly with a soft giggle. " thank you so much for your kind words! " she added waving. She seemed to perk up happy that some pony liked her food.

(edited)

Guy-Manuel's interests were piqued when he had heard of the music festival going on that evening. He went back to his hotel room and got his double-necked guitar/bass and threw it across his back, as well as his over-sized headphones and his aviators to complete his signature look. He hoped that he would be able to find an amp at the festival, and started making his way there. He knew he would get there early, but it's always good to get to know other ponies when you're travelling, it can get kind of lonely. When he arrived, there were a few musicians already getting set up, and another few practicing. He saw a food cart with a few mares around it, and his anxiety started picking up when he realized how he would have to talk to some other ponies, and started getting nervous he would mess up and everypony would laugh. His signature playstyle took a lot of concentration, and it's hard to concentrate when hundreds of ponies are staring at you and shouting. He decided he needed to eat something to calm his nerves, and it seemed the only place to get food at the moment was at the cart he had just seen, and started trotting over to it, putting up a facade of confidence.

@@Cherry_Bloom, @@MiniKirby123,

"Hello, how are you all doing this fine night?" he said, looking at the mares around the cart, then to the mare running the cart. "Might I ask what you have available to a hungry musician?"

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

Blaze was at the stage. His signature mask, that resembled a blank face was on. He was known as the 'Anonymus'. He made his vinyl go on fire for a bit, which was also his signature performance. Good music, good visuals. He was setting up his turntable, and making sure that it all worked fine. He played a song to warm up.

Search: Calavera. If you are interested in hearing the song.

Guy-Manuel's interests were piqued when he had heard of the music festival going on that evening. He went back to his hotel room and got his double-necked guitar/bass and threw it across his back, as well as his over-sized headphones and his aviators to complete his signature look. He hoped that he would be able to find an amp at the festival, and started making his way there. He knew he would get there early, but it's always good to get to know other ponies when you're travelling, it can get kind of lonely. When he arrived, there were a few musicians already getting set up, and another few practicing. He saw a food cart with a few mares around it, and his anxiety started picking up when he realized how he would have to talk to some other ponies, and started getting nervous he would mess up and everypony would laugh. His signature playstyle took a lot of concentration, and it's hard to concentrate when hundreds of ponies are staring at you and shouting. He decided he needed to eat something to calm his nerves, and it seemed the only place to get food at the moment was at the cart he had just seen, and started trotting over to it, putting up a facade of confidence.

@@Cherry_Bloom, @@MiniKirby123,

"Hello, how are you all doing this fine night?" he said, looking at the mares around the cart, then to the mare running the cart. "Might I ask what you have available to a hungry musician?"

Cherry Bloom smiled sweetly and nodded. " you sure can sugar." She said happily. " I have :apple and cherry fritters, fruit pies, cookies cakes candies and I have the fixins for daisy fruit salads or sandwiches." She said motioning to each type of goody as she spoke.

@ @Cherry_Bloom, @MiniKirby123, @Jellal Fernandes

Having reached the main area of the park, Aqua looked about, happy to see she wasn't overdressed for the occasion. Her wandering eye however, caught sight of a very familiar looking food cart. Pausing for a moment, her mouth broke into a grin as she confirmed that it was indeed the same cart as that lovely Cherry Bloom mare from earlier in the day. Cherry Bloom appeared to have two others, a mare and a stallion, conversing with her. She wasn't entirely certain, but judging by their cutie marks, they were performers.

"Oh, just the perfect chance to make some new friends," Aqua whispered to herself.

She trotted towards them with a warm smile on her face. "Hello again, Cherry Bloom! I have to say it's a pleasant surprise to see you again!"

Having reached the main area of the park, Aqua looked about, happy to see she wasn't overdressed for the occasion. Her wandering eye however, caught sight of a very familiar looking food cart. Pausing for a moment, her mouth broke into a grin as she confirmed that it was indeed the same cart as that lovely Cherry Bloom mare from earlier in the day. Cherry Bloom appeared to have two others, a mare and a stallion, conversing with her. She wasn't entirely certain, but judging by their cutie marks, they were performers.

"Oh, just the perfect chance to make some new friends," Aqua whispered to herself.

She trotted towards them with a warm smile on her face. "Hello again, Cherry Bloom! I have to say it's a pleasant surprise to see you again!"

Cherry Bloom looked over blinking in surprise. She blushed softly and smiled happily waving. " why hello there sugar cube! Aqua right? I say I'm kind of surprised you remembered me considering we spoke so little. " she giggled then stretched her wings. " it's very good to see you again! " she said looking her over. " my you look very pretty this evening!" She complimented her.

"Thank you Bloom, or would you prefer Cherry if I'm not using your full name?" Aqua held a hoof to her chest. "We might not have talked much this afternoon, but it was today after all, unless I've got even worse troubles with my memory than I have any right to worry about." Aqua then waved her hoof to the other ponies in accompaniment, taking a moment to bat her eyelashes at the stallion. "But now I'm at a disadvantage! Who might you two be?" She inclined her head. "Aquamarine Amphora, but please, just Aqua."

Edited by Ochre_Dust

@@Cherry_Bloom

Remix smiled at the way the other pony almost glowed with pride – she knew that feeling too well. It was like when someone complimented her music, and made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

@@Ochre_Dust@@Jellal Fernandes,  

When another two ponies walked up, the unicorn kept a smile on her face, but instinctively moved towards Jazz, placing herself between the Pegasus and the other ponies. Jazz simply hid behind Remix, and let her do the talking while she focused on remembering to breathe.

“Hello to you both! My name’s Remix, and this is Jazz. We’re both happy to meet you, and I hope we all get along well!” Remix cheerfully said, gesturing to herself and the pony behind her as she spoke as Jazz waved. “Also, I recommend the pies.” She tacked on as an afterthought, directed solely at the stallion.

@@MiniKirby123@@Cherry_Bloom, @@Ochre_Dust,

Guy-Man was about to order when another mare approached the cart. She seemed to know the cart owner by the way they spoke to each other. He blushed profusely when the mare batted her eyelashes at him. Despite being very self-conscious, he was also very flirty, but still blushed when mares seemed to flirt with him. She then introduced herself as Aqua, and one of the other mares introduced herself and who he assumed to be his sister as Remix and Jazz. She then recommended the pies. 

"Ummm..." Guy-Man said, being slightly distracted by the amount of mares around him, "I'll take the, uhhhh..." he had already forgotten half of the options he was offered. "Ummm, I'll have a sandwich and one of those pies." He then turned towards the rest of the group. "It's a pleasure meeting you all, I am Guillaume Emmanuel de Homem-Christo, better known as Guy-Manuel of Daft Pony."

Cherry Bloom giggled seeing Guy's reaction knowing all too well that his shyness was getting the better of him.

" no problem at all sugar cube!" She said happily. She made him up a daisy and apple sandwich and picked a fresh hot berry pie. She placed them on the counter.

"That'll be 4 bits darlin." She said charging her usual low rate. She hated the thought of over charging because she felt it was unfair to let any pony go hungry. She often have away food to those who couldn't pay.

"It's a pleasure meeting you all, I am Guillaume Emmanuel de Homem-Christo, better known as Guy-Manuel of Daft Pony."

Aqua's smile warmed as she noticed him become a bit flustered by her attention. "My, but that is a rather lengthy name. I think I owe my own mother and father an apology when I write to them," she commented with a giggle before turning her head to the side. "If you don't mind my asking, your name wouldn't happen to be because your parents both came from old families, and wanted their colt to bear a bit of each herd's name?" she asked in genuine curiosity. Realizing it might sound like she was being judgemental, she added, "History is something of a secondary pass-time, I read over the pedigrees of several Canterlot noble families, and was always fascinated with the little variations in family name over time."

@@Ochre_Dust@@Cherry_Bloom@@MiniKirby123,

Guy-Man took a bite of his sandwich, which was easily the best sandwich he had ever had. He scarfed it down faster than a person could realize it was gone. He then took a bite of the pie and his mouth exploded with flavor, and did the same with that. He then tossed a bag with 100 bits to Cherry Bloom. "This is easily some of the greatest food I've ever had, and I've eaten at the best restaurants in the world, you could easily charge more than 4 bits for this stuff. Keep the change," he said. He always enjoyed being generous.

He then looked at Aqua. "My ancestors on my father's side are supposedly noble aristocrats who assisted in overthrowing some evil king long ago. I ended the military tradition, becoming a musician instead. Geez, my father was mad at me. What about you? Any reason for your name?"

@@Ochre_Dust, @@Cherry_Bloom, @@MiniKirby123,

Guy-Man took a bite of his sandwich, which was easily the best sandwich he had ever had. He scarfed it down faster than a person could realize it was gone. He then took a bite of the pie and his mouth exploded with flavor, and did the same with that. He then tossed a bag with 100 bits to Cherry Bloom. "This is easily some of the greatest food I've ever had, and I've eaten at the best restaurants in the world, you could easily charge more than 4 bits for this stuff. Keep the change," he said. He always enjoyed being generous.

He then looked at Aqua. "My ancestors on my father's side are supposedly noble aristocrats who assisted in overthrowing some evil king long ago. I ended the military tradition, becoming a musician instead. Geez, my father was mad at me. What about you? Any reason for your name?"

Cherry Blooms eyes teared up as she looked at the large amount of bits he had given her. She looked up at him blushing brightly and smiled beaming with pride and happiness.

" th-thank you so very much! All my food is hoof made fresh and from recipes padded down from generations. I'm so happy you enjoyed it! " she choked happily. She cleared her throat wiped her eyes and smiled beaming from ear to ear.

@@Ochre_Dust@@Cherry_Bloom@@MiniKirby123,

Guy-Man took a bite of his sandwich, which was easily the best sandwich he had ever had. He scarfed it down faster than a person could realize it was gone. He then took a bite of the pie and his mouth exploded with flavor, and did the same with that. He then tossed a bag with 100 bits to Cherry Bloom. "This is easily some of the greatest food I've ever had, and I've eaten at the best restaurants in the world, you could easily charge more than 4 bits for this stuff. Keep the change," he said. He always enjoyed being generous.

He then looked at Aqua. "My ancestors on my father's side are supposedly noble aristocrats who assisted in overthrowing some evil king long ago. I ended the military tradition, becoming a musician instead. Geez, my father was mad at me. What about you? Any reason for your name?"

Cherry Blooms eyes teared up as she looked at the large amount of bits he had given her. She looked up at him blushing brightly and smiled beaming with pride and happiness.

" th-thank you so very much! All my food is hoof made fresh and from recipes padded down from generations. I'm so happy you enjoyed it! " she choked happily. She cleared her throat wiped her eyes and smiled beaming from ear to ear.

After his little warm up, Blaze decided to go talk with Cherry. She was by far the friendliest pony alive, in his eyes. He was about to take off his mask, but decided against it. He wanted to play a prank, and boy was this going to be glorious. He sneaked up behind the colt who talked with Cherry, and shouted "BOO!"

@@@Cherry_Bloom, @@Ochre_Dust@@MiniKirby123

Guy-Man had a look of shock on his face as he turned around in a flash, however, the momentum from his turn caused the guitar on his back to hit the prankster across the face rather hard, knocking him to the ground. "Oh Celestia, you scared me, sorry about that though," he said, offering his hoof to the downed stallion.