Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for a production team :)

Paladybug1

(edited)

Hello everyone. Me, my friend BooshtheBrony, and a couple of others have been working on a fan project for the past couple weeks. We started out with about 13 people working with us, but a lot have left due to their busy schedules. Thus, we are now recruiting. 

The series is named Discarded

Here's the general idea:

The plot focuses around four or five characters, each with their own separate story that they follow. They do not typically come in contact with one another, but when they do, the non-focus character takes a back seat to the focus character.

The story takes place in an apocalyptic setting.

We are in need of:

• Writers
  • Animators
  • Voice Actors 

Contact me at: ~<Cerulean the Oshawott>~ via skype. 

Thanks!

-Paladybug1 

(If you would like more info. about the series, just ask what you want :) )

Edited by Paladybug1

I think it would help if you told people what exactly you were recruiting for? I.e. more information on the project itself?

I think it would help if you told people what exactly you were recruiting for? I.e. more information on the project itself?

I agree with Mist. What exactly is this project entail? 

I have edited it. Is that fine? 

(edited)

If you need any male roles I can do a range of them :)

Actually we do. 

We need a bouncy high voice (male) that kinda sounds like this:

Edited by Paladybug1

I don't really have a good voice range sadly. I have a youtube channel where you can hear my voice if you want to though and you feel that will help.

The writing team is looking for people talented in script writing, so you will need to be able to write a voiceover script and an animation script. You will also need to be able to write for pre-written characters and place settings. 

• Brohoof 1

Animators! We are in dire need of animators at the moment. :D

I know only the basics of animation via flash, but nothing substantial. Like I know HOW to animate stuff in flash on a basic level (such as working with puppets, scene set ups, etc) but it is not a talent of mine that I am very honed in on. Do you have perhaps an outline packet?

I know only the basics of animation via flash, but nothing substantial. Like I know HOW to animate stuff in flash on a basic level (such as working with puppets, scene set ups, etc) but it is not a talent of mine that I am very honed in on. Do you have perhaps an outline packet?

If you'd like, you can add me on Skype @ BooshTheBrony so that I may see your skills. Do you know how to use puppets enough to animate walk cycles and do lip syncing? As for your question, do you mean an outline of the storyline? If so, no, we don't have a storyline on a spreadsheet or anything. We are working on that though.

If you'd like, you can add me on Skype @ BooshTheBrony so that I may see your skills. Do you know how to use puppets enough to animate walk cycles and do lip syncing? As for your question, do you mean an outline of the storyline? If so, no, we don't have a storyline on a spreadsheet or anything. We are working on that though.

I know "how" in like flash and I'm familiar with premiere as well, but I'm not that fantastic at it. Very tedious, but it's doable with onion skinning and such. I believe my wife is in said group. Tell you what though? I'll pop on and see what you guys are doing, get a feel for what you need and see if there is anything I'd be decent at enough to assist in.