Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Troblems Q&A

Simon

Alright, enough softball questions, let's get down to brass tacks.

Which is better: Black Butler Season 2, or the Black Butler live action film?

:umad:

There was a season 2 of Black Butler?!  :comeatus:

Then you may give a broad answer, :P

Perhaps this, When do you think it is ok to assume? In what situations?  

Given the amount of information in this modern world of ours, assumptions are made to protect our minds from getting bogged down. However this is getting into the area of an informal fallacy; considering this isn't the Debate Pit, I would thank you to not continue this line of thought.

Hey Troblems! Where did you go in celebrating your birthday? Main Event, Chuck E. Cheese's, or at home?

I think we (husband and I) ended up at my mother-in-laws, and my parents joined us there. Then we went home and celebrated with a party for two.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 4

Do you enjoy being part of the staff team? And is that enjoyment born solely out of working with yours truly?

• Brohoof 1

And is that enjoyment born solely out of working with yours truly?

Clearly. Even before I joined staff I was like man, that Dawn Rider guy looks awesome. I should like join staff just so I can work with him. The rest is history.

Do you enjoy being part of the staff

Yes.

team?

No.  :umad:

:love:

• Brohoof 3

I think we (husband and I) ended up at my mother-in-laws, and my parents joined us there. Then we went home and celebrated with a party for two.  :comeatus:

58400640.jpg

Look at you, getting all risque and feisty up in this question thread!  B)   Anyways, let's see, what question do I have for you, hmmmmmmmmm... if you could have any super power (or trait of a superhero, doesn't even have to be a power) what would it be?

Also, do you read fanfiction?  Just curious about that, ya know, comes with being Poniverse's Fimfiction head and all.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

:love: <----How do you feel about this?

I think it took to long for it to happen. Props to @@Blue Moon for making it. <3

sig-3963084.58400640.jpg

Look at you, getting all risque and feisty up in this question thread!  B)   Anyways, let's see, what question do I have for you, hmmmmmmmmm... if you could have any super power (or trait of a superhero, doesn't even have to be a power) what would it be?

Also, do you read fanfiction?  Just curious about that, ya know, comes with being Poniverse's Fimfiction head and all.  ;)

I meant shadow puppets and balloon animals, ya nasty. Mind always in the gutter. Damn.

If I could, I think I'd pick omnipresence, although that may go beyond super power into godlike power. Whatever, just go with it.

I don't read fanfics. I don't want them to taint my ideas and thoughts about the show. Because there's so many RP's based around the popular ones, I have a passing knowledge of those that have gained some amount of fame, but I don't actively seek them out to read.

• Brohoof 4

Are you interesting in picking up a new EqE character sometime in the future? :D

• Brohoof 2

Video Games? :D

Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft for gaming?

Yes.

Yes.

Srsly though...Oh god this is embarrassing. Mac laptop that dual boots windows and can run just about anything out, including Witcher 3, although it does chug a bit. PS Vita, PS 3, Wii U, 3DS, 360.

I'm not planning of getting an X-Box One or PS4 yet, because I'm still enjoying the plethora of games I don't currently have on their previous gens. I will get them when game prices have fallen a bit.

• Brohoof 3

I don't read fanfics. I don't want them to taint my ideas and thoughts about the show. Because there's so many RP's based around the popular ones, I have a passing knowledge of those that have gained some amount of fame, but I don't actively seek them out to read.

As Poniverse Fimfiction head, I AM OFFENDED!!!!  I'm gonna write all about it in my blog, and it's gonna go viral, just you wait, you... anti-fanfictionist, you.  :angry:

Nah, just kidding.  :icwudt:   Wait, what's this?  :sunbutt:   OH MY GOSH, CELESTIA HAS AN EMOTICON!!!  :love:  Wait.. OH MY GOSH, CADANCE HAS AN EMOTICON TOO!!!!!!!  This is the best birthday present ever!  :pinkie:   Well... not really, that'd be pretty sad...

Anyways, I can totally understand that, fanfiction... let's just say, as much time as I spend on Fimfiction, I am well aware of the many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many ways it ruins so many, many, many, many, many, many, many things.  :unsure:   Just pop into the Rage Review group if you ever want proof of that.  Though if you ever do need any fic recommendations, feel free to drop a PM on me, I know some good stuff out there since I try to avoid the garbage and only read quality fics.  Let's see now, new question... who is best... Non-Mane 6 pony (it can be a supporting character or background pony, your call, for whatever reason at all).

• Brohoof 2

Are you interesting in picking up a new EqE character sometime in the future? :D

Unfortunately, no. I had a lot of fun with Sweetie Belle and Trixie, but I don't feel like I can keep up with multiple characters right now. For the foreseeable future, Cadance is my one and only. Being the only filly was also a little strange (for the short time I had her and the only filly).

As Poniverse Fimfiction head, I AM OFFENDED!!!!  I'm gonna write all about it in my blog, and it's gonna go viral, just you wait, you... anti-fanfictionist, you.  :angry:

Nah, just kidding.  :icwudt:   Wait, what's this?  :sunbutt:   OH MY GOSH, CELESTIA HAS AN EMOTICON!!!  :love:  Wait.. OH MY GOSH, CADANCE HAS AN EMOTICON TOO!!!!!!!  This is the best birthday present ever!  :pinkie:   Well... not really, that'd be pretty sad...

Anyways, I can totally understand that, fanfiction... let's just say, as much time as I spend on Fimfiction, I am well aware of the many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many ways it ruins so many, many, many, many, many, many, many things.  :unsure:   Just pop into the Rage Review group if you ever want proof of that.  Though if you ever do need any fic recommendations, feel free to drop a PM on me, I know some good stuff out there since I try to avoid the garbage and only read quality fics.  Let's see now, new question... who is best... Non-Mane 6 pony (it can be a supporting character or background pony, your call, for whatever reason at all).

Happy it's not your birthday for an hour and a half!  :lol:

Best non-mane 6 (aside from Cadance) I love Trixie's bold demeanor, even though she can be a total idiot, that's what makes her so lovable. 

How's life going for you? :D

Got some everyday life annoyances going on, but other than that I'm pretty happy. However, that's usually my state of mind. I'm awesome, and I'm damn lucky to be alive.

• Brohoof 5

Hey,Hey,Hey, get the thermal drill....the thermal drill... go get it!

Where is said thermal drill?

• Brohoof 1

Happy it's not your birthday for an hour and a half!  :lol:

Best non-mane 6 (aside from Cadance) I love Trixie's bold demeanor, even though she can be a total idiot, that's what makes her so lovable. 

Thank you!  :derp:   And while Trixie's not even close to my favorite, that explanation right there already makes you better than 99% of Trixie fans out there (i.e. the people who write fanfics where she's still as brash as ever, but we're supposed to sympathize with her cause "all the other ponies are just meanies who don't understand that Trixie's a showpony, so she can be a total jerk if she wants, it comes with the trade, don'cha know?"  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't like those people or their Mary Sue-Trixie).  But yeah, I can totally understand loving someone BECAUSE they're a loudmouth, so long as you recognize that they're a loudmouth and that's what you love about 'em.  Besides, my favorite pony's Derpy, and she's probably caused more destruction in the show's entire run in Ponyville than Trixie has in her two appearances.  :please:

Anyways, I'll be turning in soon for the night, but I'll leave ya with one last question.  What is your favorite MLP background pony ship, canon or non-canon, your call?  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

How's life going for you? :D

I have to make an addendum to my previous answer to this. The puppy woke up super early because I woke up super early AND HE'S NOT TIRED HE SWEARS. He is actively charging around the house. It's annoying.  :okiedokielokie:

Hey,Hey,Hey, get the thermal drill....the thermal drill... go get it!

Where is said thermal drill?

Why did Hoxton cross the road?

To get to the other side.

Why did Houston cross the road?

Because he's a wanker.

Thank you!  :derp:   And while Trixie's not even close to my favorite, that explanation right there already makes you better than 99% of Trixie fans out there (i.e. the people who write fanfics where she's still as brash as ever, but we're supposed to sympathize with her cause "all the other ponies are just meanies who don't understand that Trixie's a showpony, so she can be a total jerk if she wants, it comes with the trade, don'cha know?"  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't like those people or their Mary Sue-Trixie).  But yeah, I can totally understand loving someone BECAUSE they're a loudmouth, so long as you recognize that they're a loudmouth and that's what you love about 'em.  Besides, my favorite pony's Derpy, and she's probably caused more destruction in the show's entire run in Ponyville than Trixie has in her two appearances.  :please:

Anyways, I'll be turning in soon for the night, but I'll leave ya with one last question.  What is your favorite MLP background pony ship, canon or non-canon, your call?  :fluttershy:

:muffins:  Derpy is adorable, although I wish they had kept her original voice, no matter what the soccer moms said.

shining_armor_and_princess_cadence_by_mauroz-d759aie.png

Cadance x Shining Armor 4 lyfe. I know. Not the most exciting answer, I'm just not much for shipping.

• Brohoof 5

:muffins:  Derpy is adorable, although I wish they had kept her original voice, no matter what the soccer moms said.

I love her old voice still, but I actually like the new one a little more just because it sounds just a little more feminine and like it fits her more (and I only say the feminine bit because Tabitha St. Germain has gone on the record and said in the past that she was under the impression that originally Derpy was supposed to be a boy), and I can live with it also since Tabitha is still doing the voice like she did originally.  They both absolutely BLOW that POS replacement voice they scrapped together after the Derpy-controversy for the Last Round Up, that thing hurts me any time I hear it.  :okiedokielokie:   Thank you for answering all my questions, Troblems, and keep being awesome!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Time for a serious question, can you describe your fondest memories of being on MLPF?

Aka, what were the moments that stuck with you till now? 

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately, no. I had a lot of fun with Sweetie Belle and Trixie, but I don't feel like I can keep up with multiple characters right now. For the foreseeable future, Cadance is my one and only. Being the only filly was also a little strange (for the short time I had her and the only filly).

You are not taking Trixie back; ever. She's MINE! >: (

Saying that, I don't blame yah. However if you had the choice to take a character haven't previously; which one would you take?

• Brohoof 1

Let's see now, new question... who is best... Non-Mane 6 pony (it can be a supporting character or background pony, your call, for whatever reason at all).

Couple more answers for this: I love the villains in the Equestria Girls movies. Sunset Shimmer and the Sirens are all awesome. I got a thing for baddies. Especially reformed ones. :umad:  

Time for a serious question, can you describe your fondest memories of being on MLPF?

Aka, what were the moments that stuck with you till now?

Answered this earlier, but I'll give another one. Hopefully the user who I had the conversation with doesn't mind, because I was falling over laughing when this happened.

mVrdNVi.jpg

You are not taking Trixie back; ever. She's MINE! >: (

Saying that, I don't blame yah. However if you had the choice to take a character haven't previously; which one would you take?

Hey, I'm not above the rules, either. Honestly, I've been quite happy playing with Trixie, rather than as Trixie. She was honestly difficult for me to play, because she so brash, and often so terribly wrong. Not saying I'm right all the time, because I know I'm not. Rather it was difficult for me to be so consistently...Trixie. It's not who I am. That was part of the big reason why I dropped her, and I don''t see myself picking her back up ever again. If I were to pick up another character though, I'd probably got for Sapphire Shores again, because I never really got to develop her much as my own. 

Troblems it's good to get to ask you questions thank you so much! My question is have you participated in the mlp smile don't project posted by Jerik in Camelot castle forums?

So I did a few takes tonight, and found my voice to be lacking due to being tired. So I'm headed off to bed. 9 more hours to ask questions, and should any get asked while I'm asleep, I'll gladly answer, even if the thread gets locked, because I can.  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 3

I hope that 24 hours have not passed yet....

What emoticon would you like to see (what do you feel like we are missing)? 

What is your reaction to this pic? 

post-28830-0-88655800-1437577421_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 1