Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Poster Spoiler Hype

guest243535531ty43

I wouldn't guarantee perfectly the Cadance will have a filly because I may be a colt instead.

I wouldn't be one hundred percent sure on a royal filly 'cause it maybe be a royal colt instead.

There's an old toy with a yet unseen in the show alicorn filly that most of us pressume she'll be Cadance and Shinning Armor's kid, that's the main reason we believe she'll be a filly  ;)

Princess_Skyla_Toy.jpg

There's an old toy with a yet unseen in the show alicorn filly that most of us pressume she'll be Cadance and Shinning Armor's kid, that's the main reason we believe she'll be a filly  ;)

sig-3986126.Princess_Skyla_Toy.jpg

I wouldn't be against baby skyla appearing, but I don't think the crew would be really intent on doing that currently; alot of other things on their plate atm with the finale and the cutie mark magic line, and since that's a pretty old toy no real push from hasbro to make it canon.

sig-3986126.Princess_Skyla_Toy.jpg

Sorry to say it but, The reason why I doubt Princess Skyla will be the child of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor because she is part of a baby toy line which sells rainbow dash, sweetie belle and spike as babies when they are not babies anymore and skyla will also lead to too much alicorns and princesses, so I think that Princess Cadance and Shining Armor should either have an earth, unicorn or Pegasus colt instead.

I wouldn't be against baby skyla appearing, but I don't think the crew would be really intent on doing that currently; alot of other things on their plate atm with the finale and the cutie mark magic line, and since that's a pretty old toy no real push from hasbro to make it canon.

The reason why I doubt Princess Skyla will be the child of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor because she is part of a baby toy line which sells rainbow dash, sweetie belle and spike as babies when they are not babies anymore and skyla will also lead to too much alicorns and princesses, so I think that Princess Cadance and Shining Armor should either have an earth, unicorn or Pegasus colt instead.