Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Poster Spoiler Hype

guest243535531ty43

(edited)

IT'S HAPPENING

This was on EQD:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/07/new-season-5-poster-pops-up-with-hidden.html

Poster:

1437603515230.png

Possible Scootaloo cutie mark enlarged:

1437603198736.png

Possible Sweetie Belle cutie mark enlarged:

1437602076456.png

Looks like Starlight's getting reformed, CMC get cutie marks (at least in alternate universe where Starlight prevents Rainboom), Shining and Cadence have a filly, and lots of Mane 6 family members (the Pies and Fluttershy's brother that were mentioned before in panels).

Edited by estoc
  • Brohoof 10

(edited)

Aww yeah looks great!  I had a feeling they would get their cutie marks this season and I was right.  Why else would the cmc be blurred out of the poster if they didn't earn there cutie marks?

Also I wonder who the 3 colts/fillies next to moon dancer and friends are.  Besides them there are a lot of other unidentified silhouettes, which means we are going to see a lot of new or unexpected characters in the second half of this season.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

Oh god, i can already hear the cries of agony, towards these.

Seriously though. I almost expected all of these spoilers to happen, so i am not really upset about it.

I actually like the fact that Starlight gets reformed. In that case, we have more chances to watch best equal pony. :D

• Brohoof 1

The images of those Cutie Marks were obtained from the source code of Hasbro's website. It's worth noting they're virtually the same as their Generation 3 Cutie Marks.

(I called it a while ago. And I still maintain Apple Bloom's will be an apple).

BTW, can you recognize some of the ponies in the poster? I think i see Pinkies Family and Starlight Glimmer. But that is it.

(edited)

BTW, can you recognize some of the ponies in the poster? I think i see Pinkies Family and Starlight Glimmer. But that is it.

That's all I can recognize save

The silhouette in front of Cadence looks like a stroller facing them (wheels on the floor) so Meghan's "maybe" at comic-con was her way of avoiding the question after all (and perhaps a heartache on the part of the fandom). :lol: I'm pretty sure one of the silhouette's has to be Fluttershy's brother. I'm guessing the one right behind Cadence but it could be one of the ones closer to Fluttershy.

I have no idea who these characters are:

sig-3962576.abSNU9.jpg

Since these all seem to be ponies we've heard about thus far or recognize previously they might be Orchard Blossom on the right and Lena Hall's character on the left, but that's just speculation.

Edited by estoc
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2015-07-22 at 8:41 PM, Hypnosparkle said:

I tryed my best, but I'm wrong for sure lol.

mlpddd_by_mellise-d92eweu.png

Edited by Sochy
Correct my english.
  • Brohoof 2

Looks like Starlight's getting reformed, CMC get cutie marks (at least in alternate universe where Starlight prevents Rainboom), Shining and Cadence have a filly, and lots of Mane 6 family members (the Pies and Fluttershy's brother that were mentioned before in panels).

No real confirmation on Starlight Glimmer reform but I really REALLY don't want that to happen. Discord is how you do a villain reform, done over the course of time and with thier former enemies still not being 100% comfortable with them. If the CMC get thier cutie mark in the alternative future that is a massive cop out. Mane 6 families were confirmed bur a Shining Armor Cadence filly is unexpected but the cake seems to suggest that

(edited)

I try my best, but sure Im wrong.

I think the Cheese Sandwich one is a stretch considering that we haven't heard Weird Al has come back to voice a character and the silhouette doesn't really fit his mane style.

The pony you believe is Sunset, I'm nearly 100% sure is Starlight Glimmer. Because of her placement near the Mane 6, I suspect she'll be reformed by the end of the finale.

The one you believe is Coco Pommel is possible. Interesting idea. :)

And I agree with you on the Pies.

No real confirmation on Starlight Glimmer reform but I really REALLY don't want that to happen. Discord is how you do a villain reform, done over the course of time and with thier former enemies still not being 100% comfortable with them. If the CMC get thier cutie mark in the alternative future that is a massive cop out. Mane 6 families were confirmed bur a Shining Armor Cadence filly is unexpected but the cake seems to suggest that

Yeah if the CMC gained their cutie marks only in that alternate universe, it would be very disappointing. I hope the growth they gain during the latter half of the season will actually culminate in them realizing their destinies! :D

I don't know how I feel about Starlight being reformed. I'll wait until I see how they deal with it. If the same type of writing that they put into crafting Starlight's character is put into her reformation, I'd be fine with it. 

There's also the silhouette in front of Cadence that looks like a stroller that would indicate to me that a filly and, of course, many many toys are on the way.

Edited by estoc

This poster disappoints me a bit. It's basically confirming that Starlight Glimmer is getting a reform if she's right there front and center with a smiling Twilight and the rest of the Mane Six. (Sorry, but there's no way that that's Sunset Shimmer as much as I'd mark out if it were.) Talk about spoilers. :/

I also really don't want to see the Crusaders get their marks yet, and especially not... those. The fact that the Crusaders are silhouetted has me a tad worried, though the lack of a leaked Apple Bloom cutie mark is interesting.

I can definitely see the Pie family members to the right, and I believe there might be some Applejack-related characters on there too. I don't mean actual relatives but rather characters that will be involved in an Apple Family episode, likely the Hoofields and McColts. I can sort of see Coco Pommel in there, but I don't see Cheese anywhere, unfortunately.

• Brohoof 1

I'm very excited after seeing this poster, finally the CMC may finally get their cutie marks and I'm definitely excited to see Fluttershy's brother and more of the family members we haven't seen, also I will go ahead and guess it's Starlight Glimmer getting reformed since she's standing next to the mane 6. I just hope they do it right like they did with Discord, also excited to see Shining Armor and Cadance may have a baby!

(edited)

looks like 3 fillies will be playing Commander Hurricane, Chancellor Puddinghead, and Princess Platinum.

Oh man, I think you're right! :D

That would be perfect for the Hearth's Warming Eve episode. :)

I bet you that it's the episode Hearthbreakers. I think the educated guesses we make, the more likely the future episode list and their sypnopses will actually happen. Also, I think the season finale will feature the backstory behind Starlight Glimmer and will most likely be reformed.

Edited by cybershocker455
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

looks like 3 fillies will be playing Commander Hurricane, Chancellor Puddinghead, and Princess Platinum.

Makes sense. I would still be wondering why there's a filly princess otherwise  :lol: . It's kinda suspicious why THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS are siluettes :okiedokielokie: . I'm excited for the second half of S5, there are still many characters to meet. 

I've just noticed, the foal playing Hurricane looks like a colt, and not a filly, probably because the Journal made it clear that he's the only stallion among the founders, so, it would make sense the change. Ijust hope the weird siluette front of Cadance is a crib, ME WANT SOME BABY PONEH  :angry: . Still not bat poneh as far as I can see  :(

Edited by Steve Piranha

(edited)

NOOOOOOO! Cadance and Shining will have a FILLY?!!?!?!? THE HORROR THE HORROR! AND FLUTTERSHY HAS A BROTHER! IT'S A world gone mad! Also Dr.Wolf was probably right about the whole Starlight going back in time to prevent the Sonic Rainboom! 

Edited by Apple Klutz
  • Brohoof 1

I have to admit, I was surprised with the CMCs, but I have gotten used to the idea.  I just hope that if they are getting their Cutie Marks, that it doesn't feel thrown at us.

I am very excited about the CMC getting their Cutie Marks this season or maybe in the alternative timelime that Starlight created while preventing the Sonic Rainboom from happening.

But still all of us should wait.

Let us be honest here. Who actually thought that they would kill off Starlight Glimmer? First of all, she is way too great of a character to just make here dissappear like that and secondly, this just simply won't happen in this show.

inb4kingsombra Let us be honest here. Nobody cares about him anyway. :P

• Brohoof 2

Let us be honest here. Who actually thought that they would kill off Starlight Glimmer? First of all, she is way too great of a character to just make here dissappear like that and secondly, this just simply won't happen in this show.

inb4kingsombra Let us be honest here. Nobody cares about him anyway. :P

Better Disney death than Rainbow Reformation  :angry:

Better Disney death than Rainbow Reformation  :angry:

You won't see that. Besides, i am for the reformation. Starlight is an interestng character for me and i want to see more of her. :)

• Brohoof 2