Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Poster Spoiler Hype

guest243535531ty43

You won't see that. Besides, i am for the reformation. Starlight is an interestng character for me and i want to see more of her. :)

Yes, Starlight is an interesting character but the reformation will ruin it  :angry: . We already have Reformed Discord, Redeemed Gilda... Damn, it remind me of Naruto series... Hope there will be some twists... Plz, THX, dont ruin this villain  :blush:  

No Face Heel Turn trope plz... Maybe Complete Monster trope, or Even Evil Has a Standard trope. :D

• Brohoof 1

Yes, Starlight is an interesting character but the reformation will ruin it  :angry: . We already have Reformed Discord, Redeemed Gilda... Damn, it remind me of Naruto series... Hope there will be some twists... Plz, THX, dont ruin this villain  :blush:  

No Face Heel Turn trope plz... Maybe Complete Monster trope, or Even Evil Has a Standard trope. :D

With all do respect. But do you know what show you watch? The show is called "friendship is magic." Of course they want to show Starlight what real friendship is all about.

I saw the reformation from a mile away, since the end of the premiere.

Also, Starlight is not necessarily ruined, if the writers do something with her. Remember, "there are no bad ideas. Just bad executions."

• Brohoof 2

I dunno; while I can understand wanting her to remain a villain as she is a VERY good one, I wouldn't be against a reformation if done well. Besides I don't see much indication that that is what we're going to get.

We'll see though. :)

• Brohoof 1

With all do respect. But do you know what show you watch? The show is called "friendship is magic." Of course they want to show Starlight what real friendship is all about.

I saw the reformation from a mile away, since the end of the premiere.

Also, Starlight is not necessarily ruined, if the writers do something with her. Remember, "there are no bad ideas. Just bad executions."

Yeah, i  sometime forgot  "friendship is magic" part... :lol:  Maybe due to a lot of villain punishments happened over past seasons (Banish to the moon, Turn to stone, blast away, blow off, prison in tartarus, Rotten in the Abyss...) make me forget that  :derp:

Let see how Friendship can "save" Starlight :catface:  

• Brohoof 2

Shining and Cadence have a filly.

Uuuummmmmmm....... I am not very sure if it will be a filly because it can always be a colt instead.

No real confirmation on Starlight Glimmer reform but I really REALLY don't want that to happen. Discord is how you do a villain reform, done over the course of time and with thier former enemies still not being 100% comfortable with them. If the CMC get thier cutie mark in the alternative future that is a massive cop out. Mane 6 families were confirmed bur a Shining Armor Cadence filly is unexpected but the cake seems to suggest that

I am not very sure if it Cadance will have a filly because it may always be a colt instead

I think the Cheese Sandwich one is a stretch considering that we haven't heard Weird Al has come back to voice a character and the silhouette doesn't really fit his mane style.

The pony you believe is Sunset, I'm nearly 100% sure is Starlight Glimmer. Because of her placement near the Mane 6, I suspect she'll be reformed by the end of the finale.

The one you believe is Coco Pommel is possible. Interesting idea. :)

And I agree with you on the Pies.

Yeah if the CMC gained their cutie marks only in that alternate universe, it would be very disappointing. I hope the growth they gain during the latter half of the season will actually culminate in them realizing their destinies! :D

I don't know how I feel about Starlight being reformed. I'll wait until I see how they deal with it. If the same type of writing that they put into crafting Starlight's character is put into her reformation, I'd be fine with it. 

There's also the silhouette in front of Cadence that looks like a stroller that would indicate to me that a filly and, of course, many many toys are on the way.

Um.. I am not very sure if Cadance will have a filly 'cause it can always be a colt instead.

NOOOOOOO! Cadance and Shining will have a FILLY?!!?!?!? THE HORROR THE HORROR! AND FLUTTERSHY HAS A BROTHER! IT'S A world gone mad! Also Dr.Wolf was probably right about the whole Starlight going back in time to prevent the Sonic Rainboom!

I am not actually sure if Cadance will have a filly because maybe it will always be a colt instead

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh yeah, it would be better to say "foal" rather than "filly". I was just thinking about all the "Princess Skyla" merchandise we've seen previously.

I doubt it will be skyla, it will only lead to too much Alisons or princesses and skyla is part of a baby toy line which also sells baby versions of rainbow dash, spike and sweetie belle and a few other ponies which are not and may or may not ever appear in the show.

Edited by Cadancepie
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I for one am relieved the CMC are getting their cutie marks. I personally think it's long overdue and maybe I can start to enjoy their episodes more, although I'm sure they'll still revolve around cutie marks one way or the other. I hope they get them at separate times though, and not all at once. I don't dislike them, but their episodes are usually my least favorite when revolved around cutie marks.. which, obviously, is quite often. Other CMC episodes though that focus more on their individual character.. they're usually enjoyable to me.

I'm mostly excited about Shining and Cadence, though. I wasn't expecting them to have a foal like I really wanted them to, but I guess they are! Super excited for that episode, because I for one actually love their characters. They just look so cute and nervous next to that cake. Gahh. ALSO can you imagine how cute Aunt Twilight will be? She'll either be really excited, or maybe have to warm up to the idea over an episode? Probably the former, but the latter is interesting.

As for Starlight Glimmer being reformed? I have no idea how I feel about that.. I feel like Discord and Sunset Shimmer already fill those roles, and they do it so well. And honestly, Discord and Sunset are two of my favorite characters (Discord being my first tied with AJ and Trixie since he's been reformed, always loved him a lot but that's how good I think his character development is, same goes for Sunset, although everyone likes her much more now, I'd assume.), and I'm not a huge Starlight Glimmer fan. If it's done right she might warm on me as a reoccurring character, who knows. I just hate how they're starting to "reform" all of the antagonists. (I never considered Trixie bad for reasons.) 

My only real complaint at this moment is that Trixie is once again not in this season. Really disappointed about that because I'm starting to worry we won't see her magnificence again. 

That was a really long post wow I really get into talking about cartoon horses.
  • Brohoof 2

Those cutie marks look WAY too generic by G4 standards, and as we've established in season 5, a cutie mark is a reflection of a pony's self, so the tomboyish Scootaloo's supposed cutie mark being a freaking BUTTERFLY is.......yeah, let's give the tomboy a butterfly cutie mark, that's not completely out of place for her at all. *facehoofs*

• Brohoof 2

Those cutie marks look WAY too generic by G4 standards, and as we've established in season 5, a cutie mark is a reflection of a pony's self, so the tomboyish Scootaloo's supposed cutie mark being a freaking BUTTERFLY is.......yeah, let's give the tomboy a butterfly cutie mark, that's not completely out of place for her at all. *facehoofs*

Agreed 100%. I hope that they end up being different, but they might not.. I have NO idea how Scootaloo will end up with butterflies, though.

• Brohoof 1

What I'm curious about is the people behind the bannister back there.

If they're so unimportant they're way in the background, what's so spoilery about them...

What are you planning, DHX?

And while I could be wrong, I think I can make out zebra foals!

• Brohoof 1

Better Disney death than Rainbow Reformation  :angry:

Is not the same a disney death for what is basically a manifestation of evil than a missguided person, or in this case, pony though  :huh:

Season 5 is definately turning out to be the season that adds the most to the continuity. The CMC getting their cutie marks alone is so HUGE. Not to mention possible Sunny integration, or Cadence and 'Armor filly, The Cutie Map, the Griffons and their home, and yaks.

It also made so many nods to past seasons, like Winter Wrap Up, running of the leaves, The Gala, Twilight's old Canterlot Castle, and her Canterlot friends.

I dissed the season at first, but it is shaping up to be one of the best for hardcore (what a word choice) fans of mlp like me.

• Brohoof 1

Interesting..

Though I'm confused about Scootaloo's CM? >.<

My guess with her cutie mark is going to be along the lines with Fluttershy. Scootaloo isn't a strong flyer just like Fluttershy so I think it would be interesting to see her go from "I <3 Rainbow Dash and I want to be just like her and be daring" to embracing her softer side to help with things just a little bit more down to earth if ya catch my drift. ;)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Season 5 is definately turning out to be the season that adds the most to the continuity. The CMC getting their cutie marks alone is so HUGE. Not to mention possible Sunny integration, or Cadence and 'Armor filly, The Cutie Map, the Griffons and their home, and yaks.

It also made so many nods to past seasons, like Winter Wrap Up, running of the leaves, The Gala, Twilight's old Canterlot Castle, and her Canterlot friends.

I dissed the season at first, but it is shaping up to be one of the best for hardcore (what a word choice) fans of mlp like me.

I wouldn't guarantee perfectly the Cadance will have a filly because I may be a colt instead.

CMC cutie marks? Royal filly? Looks like part 2 will be quiet interesting...

I wouldn't be one hundred percent sure on a royal filly 'cause it maybe be a royal colt instead.

Edited by Cadancepie

(edited)

OMG, NO APPLEBLOOM...  i came here too late,,, dr wolf is cannon, what?

oh and i think that Starlight will come back, i saw it in one of those videos of an episode that wasnt colored and was completely drawn with pencil, forgot what it was called

Edited by Brony Mata

I am very excited about the CMC getting their Cutie Marks this season or maybe in the alternative timelime that Starlight created while preventing the Sonic Rainboom from happening.

But still all of us should wait.

Yeah I think it will be in the alternate timeline that Starlight created while preventing the Sonic Rainboom from happening in the first place.

My guess with her cutie mark is going to be along the lines with Fluttershy. Scootaloo isn't a strong flyer just like Fluttershy so I think it would be interesting to see her go from "I <3 Rainbow Dash and I want to be just like her and be daring" to embracing her softer side to help with things just a little bit more down to earth if ya catch my drift. ;)

That also sounds like you may have talent in where you didn't expected, an important life lesson 

• Brohoof 1

Interesting..

Though I'm confused about Scootaloo's CM? >.<

they said "possible" cutie mark.

i dont think its likely though, i mean, just imagine her reaction to finding out a butterfly is her cutie mark

but if that was to happen then she would be one of the ponies who got a bad cutie mark

they said "possible" cutie mark.

i dont think its likely though, i mean, just imagine her reaction to finding out a butterfly is her cutie mark

but if that was to happen then she would be one of the ponies who got a bad cutie mark

But why would it be a bad cutie mark? I remember the CMC had an episode with Fluttershy because she was babysitting them but I don't think they have ever gone to her for help finding a talent. It might be hard for her to accept at first but I think she would fit into it.

I do picture her with a "tougher" cutie mark. I figured it would be something along the lines of her and her scooter doing something but idk.

I do picture her with a "tougher" cutie mark. I figured it would be something along the lines of her and her scooter doing something but idk.

yeah thats what i mean. well that and this video

try to keep up with what he's saying. 

• Brohoof 1

Maybe there's an alternate timeline where the CMC got "Wrong" cutie marks due to starlight's interference?

• Brohoof 1