mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

7/10 Text is really large and takes up most of the signature, the effects are nice and the render of nightmare moon is great!

Also my tag isn't necessarily simple (at least in my mind). It used 24 layers to create this in photoshop. But it could very well appear simple. *shrugs*

Trust me I know all too well how sometimes simple signatures can take up a s**t-ton of layers ;) :3

6/10 for Daft

seems a bit overly done for MY taste (the strokes cover up the people too much imo) :|

ddh119v-b9d3d69e-96cc-4aa1-8512-b28889c7a677.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E5MGUwZjVlLWZkNjAtNDQ2Zi1hZmIxLWE0NmY2YmFiYTQwMFwvZGRoMTE5di1iOWQzZDY5ZS05NmNjLTRhYTEtODUxMi1iMjg4ODljN2E2NzcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.wQi-q35Dh73MCx_EDYsX4DHFS9nlMBoftCaY6lOpsnI

^~Signature by Me~^

~^Click on the Image above for already made signatures/graphics^~

(edited)

I like it, but it is a bit confusing. I can't tell if the renders are like that, or if you had a bad time with the magic wand tool. And the right side is so bland and dead, that i don't even want to look over there. I feel it needs more life there, other than the animated name.

6/10

Bah, ninja'd.

9/10 for Lugia.I love it, but I don't know what it could be possibly missing. I have no idea. but it is great!

Edited by Hayze

fzv1.jpg

Sigh, not bikers, they are band members. The splatters server purpose to disrupt their artwork similar to their logo being a splatter of "Daft Punk"

Lugia, 8/10 Best pokémon is best.

Sorry my mistake, Disregard this post please. And I should probably take my leave of this topic for a while.

quick_banner_by_thepulseda-d92o50s.png
Made By Me

I find the above sig to be very cute, though just slightly lacking in the art department.

8/10

"The meaning of life? Humans create their own meaning. They always strive onwards, upwards, to break the limits of their knowledge, the limits of their bodies capacities, and the limits of their technology.
We have to take the good with the bad. We created the nuclear bomb, but we also created penicillin."

Max Lundgren, Author, 1981         (Translated from Swedish)

(edited)

5.5/10

It's cool that you have an OC in it, but nothing is really the focal point of the signature. (Other than the name and the Empire's symbol) nothing grabs my eye. It just feels bland =/. But that is just me.

Edited by Hayze

fzv1.jpg

(edited)

7/10

Edited by Ruddboy Olaf

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

2/10

...I don't even...

I get who, and what it is. But it...it is more of an avatar kind of Gif than a signature one...Also the link to gifsoup just ruins the entire thing.

fzv1.jpg

(edited)

I love it, but I'm not the biggest fan of the vectors. I really like the 3D-ish effects surrounding your name and the vectors :)

10/10

Ugh, I really need a new sig...

Edited by Soundgarden

(edited)

Not bad, but the quality is a little... pixelated...

6.5/10

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!